Glowtail Kibble

JZhong

Are you kidding me...? 

My Reaper king is asking for Glowtail Kibble on my SECOND imprint?

AND the kibble isn't even on the game yet.....

Why is even a /Special/ type of mount( like Wyverns and Drakes) asking for kibble in the first place...?

Wildcard fix this issue, please...

I'm playing in official and my tame just got ruined, my time finding a high level queen wasted. It's literally 12 hours to grind xp and NINE staying within render of the baby because otherwise it glitches out of the structure if you leave render distance.. Wildcard that's TWENTY HOURS to watch this tame before I could rest..

My Gamertag is "Howling Azure"

Please contact me here or in Xbox...please

IMG_20180104_105940.jpg

My Reaper King is asking for a Kibble that isn't even on game yet...

I spent 12 Hours grinding xp to Max it to 75+ and 9 hours by the chamber feeding it because if I left render area it would glitch through. Not counting the grind of Queens to find a decent high level one 125.

That's over TWENTY ONE  hours for a REAPER KING , WILDCARD.

Why is even an unique tame(like Drake's and wyverns) asking for kibble...let alone a broken kibble like Glowtail..

I'm playing on official , please contact me to fix this issue. It's very very upsetting.

IMG_20180104_105940.jpg

1 hour ago, HowlingAzure said:

My Reaper King is asking for a Kibble that isn't even on game yet...

I spent 12 Hours grinding xp to Max it to 75+ and 9 hours by the chamber feeding it because if I left render area it would glitch through. Not counting the grind of Queens to find a decent high level one 125.

That's over TWENTY ONE  hours for a REAPER KING , WILDCARD.

Why is even an unique tame(like Drake's and wyverns) asking for kibble...let alone a broken kibble like Glowtail..

I'm playing on official , please contact me to fix this issue. It's very very upsetting.

IMG_20180104_105940.jpg

Tough luck bro....i got a ticket in but my 150 reaper max levels ect grown. I got one imorint then it asked for drake kibble. I doubt they do anything at al.

Archived