[MUST BE WIPED] Tribes Vikings + Dark Zero are alphas and still grifters on 502

Sid69

I love early and late pvp on official servers and i never complained about anything. The most pvp, the better it gets. 

But the alliance between the two alpha tribes from the server come after you and kill you non stop without warning completely outnumbered on people, dinos and weapons i don't get it. They could have declare war on us and my tribe and i could be able to enjoy some pvp against them, but instead they wiped our base, killed all dinos and hunt us without any warning or meaning.

Thats why im asking for help to clean just them.

What do you guys think about it?

Love ya homies
Cx

53 minutes ago, Sid69 said:

I love early and late pvp on official servers and i never complained about anything. The most pvp, the better it gets.

The rest of your post contradicts this completely.  In addition, even IF they wiped the server - which they never will because they are doing nothing that would offend WC - they would be alphas in an alliance within 24 hours at most, solving nothing.

• Volunteer Moderator

@Sid69 For future reference, such threads needs to be posted into the "Cross-Ark Strategizing" sections. Since you only have a Steam account linked to your profile, I moved your thread to the PC one. If you are on PS4/Xbox, please use the "Report post" function and we will move it accordingly. Thanks!

Archived