Not able to summon Broodmother/Goriila/Dragon

lektrick

long time lurker first time poster

Last night I was trying to summon the Island boss's on my private Aberration PS4 server (I am the admin) . Unfortunately I was not able to get any of them to spawn using multiple commands; summon spiderL_******* or even spawndino "blueprint'/*****. Yes, I did include the cheat prior. I was able to summon in any other dino using the same command lines. Is this intended? Or is there something else I am missing when attempting to summon in the Boss's. Reason for this is as we are not able to get the Tek engram for the replicator currently on Aberration or transfer to another Ark to get them there.

Yes I do have the ability to just giveengrams to myself and craft the replicator, but this would not allow the other tribe members to  utilize the replicator when I am not available.

• Volunteer Moderator
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Spider-Large/SpiderL_Character_BP_Hard.SpiderL_Character_BP_Hard'" 500 0 0 1|admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Gorilla/Gorilla_Character_BP_Hard.Gorilla_Character_BP_Hard'" 500 0 0 1|admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dragon/Dragon_Character_BP_Boss_Hard.Dragon_Character_BP_Boss_Hard'" 500 0 0 35

3D086CD24EB06FEE66DA669A1601CBDB33CDB7B6

• 3 weeks later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, EridianX said:

Those codes do not work on aberration. Trying the normal summon methods with commands do nothing.

Like mentioned above, use these commands:

admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Spider-Large/SpiderL_Character_BP_Hard.SpiderL_Character_BP_Hard'" 500 0 0 35
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Gorilla/Gorilla_Character_BP_Hard.Gorilla_Character_BP_Hard'" 500 0 0 35
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dragon/Dragon_Character_BP_Boss_Hard.Dragon_Character_BP_Boss_Hard'" 500 0 0 35

These are working just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2018 at 1:50 AM, invincibleqc said:

Like mentioned above, use these commands:

admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Spider-Large/SpiderL_Character_BP_Hard.SpiderL_Character_BP_Hard'" 500 0 0 35
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Gorilla/Gorilla_Character_BP_Hard.Gorilla_Character_BP_Hard'" 500 0 0 35
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dragon/Dragon_Character_BP_Boss_Hard.Dragon_Character_BP_Boss_Hard'" 500 0 0 35

These are working just fine.

were you trying the on console (xbox)? 
They weren't working for me last week, unless something happened in the updates....

anyway figured id bump this, hope it'll get some attention. Kind of dumb you can't unlock the engrams "legitimately" if you have an aberration server.... obviously spawning in the bosses, but we would face off with our dinos on server and win, just like a boss battle.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Spider-Large/SpiderL_Character_BP_Hard.SpiderL_Character_BP_Hard'" 500 0 0 1|admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Gorilla/Gorilla_Character_BP_Hard.Gorilla_Character_BP_Hard'" 500 0 0 1|admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dragon/Dragon_Character_BP_Boss_Hard.Dragon_Character_BP_Boss_Hard'" 500 0 0 35 

\__________/  (here)

What do the numbers stand for? And can a change them?

• 6 months later...
On 7/16/2018 at 3:36 PM, SaltyRedWolf said:

\__________/  (here)

What do the numbers stand for? And can a change them?

middle 2 are quantity and quality, not sure about the other 2

Archived