Asc Ravager saddle BP broken

St1ckyBandit

23 minutes ago, St1ckyBandit said:

You cant even fit the material to make it in the smithy....

Was so happy to get one and now I cant make it....cool

3400+ fiber

3000+ fungal wood

7800+ hide

Fix this nonsense please

So its like most other ascendant saddle bps then ? Wouldnt say it's broken just uncraftable without a tek replicator. Really wish they would just increase the smithy limit rather than having this reliance on thr tek replicator for non tek items :(

35 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

So its like most other ascendant saddle bps then ? Wouldnt say it's broken just uncraftable without a tek replicator. Really wish they would just increase the smithy limit rather than having this reliance on thr tek replicator for non tek items :(

So is only craftable by the 1% of the playerbase that has tek ? Cant be crafted in the station that it says right on the blueprint to craft it in? Yeah thats 100% broken.

7 minutes ago, St1ckyBandit said:

So is only craftable by the 1% of the playerbase that has tek ? Cant be crafted in the station that it says right on the blueprint to craft it in? Yeah thats 100% broken.

For some reason is called Ascendant, not for most of the player, just for those with the higest lvl on the game.

Check this ASC BP for Drake, not doable on smithy, just on replicator.

unknown.png

4 minutes ago, SpCowboy said:

For some reason is called Ascendant, not for most of the player, just for those with the higest lvl on the game.

Check this ASC BP for Drake, not doable on smithy, just on replicator.

unknown.png

Well seeing as this has been going on forever and you cant even craft some blueprints (moss platform), I guess we cant ever expect it to get fixed. Just more lazy and incompetent developing from WC.

1 minute ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Well seeing as this has been going on forever and you cant even craft some blueprints (moss platform), I guess we cant ever expect it to get fixed. Just more lazy and incompetent developing from WC.

Things like this are pretty much the whole point of the replicator. Its not broken. You can go on the island and bring medium tier dinos to go kill the gamma broodmother which has a low level requirement, get the engram, then craft element and make the replicator. Its game progression, the highest bps are a replicator craft.

Now for mosa platform saddles that dont even fit in a replicator, now THATS broken!

4 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Things like this are pretty much the whole point of the replicator. Its not broken. You can go on the island and bring medium tier dinos to go kill the gamma broodmother which has a low level requirement, get the engram, then craft element and make the replicator. Its game progression, the highest bps are a replicator craft.

Now for mosa platform saddles that dont even fit in a replicator, now THATS broken!

Why should I have to kill a boss, get 5000 ingots, 100 element, etc etc to craft a saddle that requires wood, fiber, and hide....

Plenty of asc BPs like argy, and frog can be crafted without this stupid ordeal. Whoever calculated the asc engram requirements clearly screwed up and WC is too lazy to fix it. It says right on the damn BP that it is crafted in the smithy.

I shouldnt have to be at tek tier to craft a damn saddle. That makes no sense.

Just out of curiosity, have you tried using a saddled beaver or thorny dragon leveled in weight? If you’re not on an official server, you could transfer one in (depending on the rules of your server) or simply cheat one. It’s not a perfect solution, but I guess it works in some cases. Maybe in a future update the Roll Rat or some other aberration creature could get a smithy-saddle. (This would make the Rollrat actually useful)

Because rng calculations are forever perfet and cant be broken right?
Is random stuff man. And asc stuff makes sense to need high lvl structures like replicator anyways. Have you tried a roll rat with high weigth like the previous survivor said? Maybe that works or maybe you can trade it for a craftable on smithy one. Hope your issue gets solved

31 minutes ago, RowletAlex said:

Just out of curiosity, have you tried using a saddled beaver or thorny dragon leveled in weight? If you’re not on an official server, you could transfer one in (depending on the rules of your server) or simply cheat one. It’s not a perfect solution, but I guess it works in some cases. Maybe in a future update the Roll Rat or some other aberration creature could get a smithy-saddle. (This would make the Rollrat actually useful)

I am pretty sure the basilisk is one but it might not be

These types of blueprints existed years before tek teir existed, therefor no one should be claiming that tek replicator is intended, it is not. Devs have not gotten around to balancing this, they have not gotten around to balancing many things. While I will advise patience, I will also acknowledge that this game is past it's official release and this should have been balanced much sooner.

Better question would be, how long do we have to wait?

8 hours ago, Futurelord said:

These types of blueprints existed years before tek teir existed, therefor no one should be claiming that tek replicator is intended, it is not.

But the claim is correct. I remember the first raptor claus event. Everyone got ascended mosa and quetz BP's, not craftable and a lot of people made bug reports. The official answer was that this will be resolved in the future with the "ascension progression". And that is what later became the Tek Tier.

When we finally got the Tek Replicator most people was been very disapointed, not only because mosa BP's still can't be crafted but also because it's locked behind boss progression.

Archived