Hello people,

I've been trying to get this achievement for a while now and I've tried multiple methods and I just don't seem to understand the method or the requirement for the achievement.

I've tried getting 100 doing each ascension afterwards and gaining the 15 levels at the end. I've tried skipping straight to alpha for the 15 levels. I've tried doing it on different maps... Nothing seems to be working. Suggestions please!? 

Yes That worked thanks a bunch! had to work out where his cave was and spawned him on Alpha! 

For anyone looking to get the achievement make sure you're 115 before doing this (Just incase)

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilisk_Alpha.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilisk_Alpha'" 1 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_CrabClaw.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_CrabClaw'" 1 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_ReaperBarb.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_ReaperBarb'" 1 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifactAB.PrimalItemArtifactAB'" 1 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifactAB_2.PrimalItemArtifactAB_2'" 1 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifactAB_3.PrimalItemArtifactAB_3'" 1 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilisk.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilisk'" 8 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemConsumable_NamelessVenom.PrimalItemConsumable_NamelessVenom'" 20 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_XenomorphPheromoneGland.PrimalItemResource_XenomorphPheromoneGland'" 7 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_RockDrake.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_RockDrake'" 7 0 0

That should be everything anyone needs to get rockwell to spawn on Alpha (apologies now if anything is missing)

I used a rockdrake and had admincheat fly on with God and Infinitestats (Good luck to anyone wanting the achievement, hope this helps!)

admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/RockDrake/RockDrake_Character_BP.RockDrake_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 111110

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/RockDrake/PrimalItemArmor_RockDrakeSaddle_Tek.PrimalItemArmor_RockDrakeSaddle_Tek'" 1 0 0

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2017 at 10:53 AM, ravajer said:

Yes That worked thanks a bunch! had to work out where his cave was and spawned him on Alpha! 

For anyone looking to get the achievement make sure you're 115 before doing this (Just incase)

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilisk_Alpha.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilisk_Alpha'" 1 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_CrabClaw.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_CrabClaw'" 1 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_ReaperBarb.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_ReaperBarb'" 1 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifactAB.PrimalItemArtifactAB'" 1 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifactAB_2.PrimalItemArtifactAB_2'" 1 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifactAB_3.PrimalItemArtifactAB_3'" 1 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilisk.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilisk'" 8 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemConsumable_NamelessVenom.PrimalItemConsumable_NamelessVenom'" 20 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_XenomorphPheromoneGland.PrimalItemResource_XenomorphPheromoneGland'" 7 0 0cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_RockDrake.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_RockDrake'" 7 0 0

That should be everything anyone needs to get rockwell to spawn on Alpha (apologies now if anything is missing)

I used a rockdrake and had admincheat fly on with God and Infinitestats (Good luck to anyone wanting the achievement, hope this helps!)

admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/RockDrake/RockDrake_Character_BP.RockDrake_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 111110

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/RockDrake/PrimalItemArmor_RockDrakeSaddle_Tek.PrimalItemArmor_RockDrakeSaddle_Tek'" 1 0 0

Just for an additional tip, there is a quicker way to spawn in all the tribute items without using the full command string:

cheat gfi ArtifactAB 1 0 0
cheat gfi ArtifactAB_2 1 0 0
cheat gfi ArtifactAB_3 1 0 0
cheat gfi claw 1 0 0
cheat gfi barb 1 0 0
cheat gfi basilisk_alpha 1 0 0
cheat gfi drop_rockdrake 7 0 0
cheat gfi gland 7 0 0
cheat gfi drop_basilisk 8 0 0
cheat gfi nameless 20 0 0

Also, for those wanting an easy way to get to the tribute terminal you can use the command setplayerpos -105377 -58144 -102977

Archived