Okay, it happened.

clumsynynja

I was NEVER 'that' person. But I finally am. 

I'm taking an extended break from Ark until the Rag devs get off their butts and fix the massive amounts of lag, not to mention dozens of other issues this map was realeased with. They have had plenty of time to repair these bugs or even make a statement -  a better statement, something professional and informative- about the situation, and they have not. No one has. 

So I'm not coming back until Rag isn't a game of 'how long until I rubberband' or 'Guess how many hits actually registered on that dino'. 

This map should never have been released in the state it is in, and I am a little disgusted by everyone involved. 

34 minutes ago, clumsynynja said:

I was NEVER 'that' person. But I finally am. 

I'm taking an extended break from Ark until the Rag devs get off their butts and fix the massive amounts of lag, not to mention dozens of other issues this map was realeased with. They have had plenty of time to repair these bugs or even make a statement -  a better statement, something professional and informative- about the situation, and they have not. No one has. 

So I'm not coming back until Rag isn't a game of 'how long until I rubberband' or 'Guess how many hits actually registered on that dino'. 

This map should never have been released in the state it is in, and I am a little disgusted by everyone involved. 

Ummmm... Lag has everything to do with the server you play on and the internet connection to it... Nothing to do with which map you are on.

My rag server has no rubber banding as an example.

Just now, HalfSlabBacon said:

Ummmm... Lag has everything to do with the server you play on and the internet connection to it... Nothing to do with which map you are on.

My rag server has no rubber banding as an example.

1. My internet connection is the best. Amazing. Never has another problem. With anything. Ever. We pay for top-tier internet and we get it. 

2.Did you...did you somehow NOT notice the sheer numbers of people talking about the problem with lag on Rag maps? Really? Dude, wow. That's impressive. 

6 minutes ago, clumsynynja said:

1. My internet connection is the best. Amazing. Never has another problem. With anything. Ever. We pay for top-tier internet and we get it. 

2.Did you...did you somehow NOT notice the sheer numbers of people talking about the problem with lag on Rag maps? Really? Dude, wow. That's impressive. 

Did you somehow fail to notice everyone on any official server complains about lag... Again nothing to do with the Rag Devs....

While you may be impressed, I'm simply pointing out some common sense... Yes, that was me being a smart ass.

2 minutes ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

Did you somehow fail to notice everyone on any official server complains about lag... Again nothing to do with the Rag Devs....

While you may be impressed, I'm simply pointing out some common sense... Yes, that was me being a smart ass.

....Okay, kiddo, go do some research and come back. .

Also, if you have to point out you're being a SA, you're doing it badly. :)

10 minutes ago, clumsynynja said:

....Okay, kiddo, go do some research and come back. .

Also, if you have to point out you're being a SA, you're doing it badly. :)

I'm not the one that needs to research here... I know what Lag is and what causes it... You however do not.

You missed the joke about common sense not being so common... I'll leave the rest for you to figure out.

16 minutes ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

I'm not the one that needs to research here... I know what Lag is and what causes it... You however do not.

You missed the joke about common sense not being so common... I'll leave the rest for you to figure out.

I'm cringing for you so hard. 

Please, stop digging your own hole. 

• Eli locked this topic

Archived