Fastest way to fill dung beetles with poo?

AdligerAdler

Unfortunately there are no poop machines aka. phiomias on Aberration.

Is the quickest method to step in red mushrooms since the hallucinating lets you lose control of your anus and you poop like 7, or is there another creature pooping a lot like phiomia? 

I get motion sickness from the mushroom lsd trip.

When taking a doed out, they poop like every 20 feet. I used to jump off and grab it. Otherwise I'd always be on the lookout for spare poop from tames and wilds. Now that I have a few spare ankys and stegos, they passively poop a lot. The shrooms could work I guess but human feces doesn't give as much fertilizer when converted. 

• 5 months later...
On 7/1/2018 at 5:22 PM, GrumpyBear said:

I’d put the dung beetle in a room with raves and dodos.  Let it wander and collect the poo.  Smaller poo means it can fit more and make more fertilizer.

Beetles do NOT collect feces on wander, you need a mod for that.

A note on Citoak's method - You'll waste fertilizer AND oil with that method - When slot capped, any new items from generation are simply lost. As medium feces give 2 fert and 1 oil, having 300 slots essentially means you are losing 2 of the items per feces. Going with 200 medium feces, however, allows you ample room to not lose any fert or oil.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2018 at 11:21 PM, Frogspoison said:

Beetles do NOT collect feces on wander, you need a mod for that.

A note on Citoak's method - You'll waste fertilizer AND oil with that method - When slot capped, any new items from generation are simply lost. As medium feces give 2 fert and 1 oil, having 300 slots essentially means you are losing 2 of the items per feces. Going with 200 medium feces, however, allows you ample room to not lose any fert or oil.

Thanks for pointing this out, that never occurred to me. Much obliged.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived