I would like to express my dissatisfaction regarding the recent holiday events

Jkyle37

Guest DJRone89
On 31/12/2017 at 12:28 PM, DJRone89 said:

I completely forgot about this after seeing it on Reddit a week ago, but Jat explains here why the events now differ from early acess.

@TeronGray read my link in my above quote.

Guest DJRone89
6 hours ago, wasser510 said:

EA has sales of over 4,8 billion a year! You cant compare EA to Wildcard...

They didn’t. They said EA/Beta as in “Early Access”

I remember the last year's Holiday event, when everyone waiting for RaptorClaus, and lots of people waiting under Claus's drops with Argents, Wyverns, Pteras, they shouted at each other who pick up the drops, and when one successfully picked up the drop, everybody going to under next drop, and the shouting started again. :)
Now, without RaptorClaus, everyone inside in the easy water cave (they teleported inside via Sleeping Bags), lots of frogs inside in cave on safe places (for storage the items from loots), and they shouted at each other in this year again, who pick up the loots when the buff will be start. 
552088_120183351463974_388629397_n.jpg?o

Guest DJRone89
4 hours ago, RabidWarpig said:

Now if they had that kind of communication on this forum then posts like this might not exist

They should make a separate QnA thread on here for topics they have replied to on Steam, Reddit, and Twitter. Would make Arkdevtracker redundant but why shoud people use a 3rd party tool for info that should be made available on the official forum.

Archived