Zipline trolls on xb

Pandora

24 minutes ago, zeroBurnAcidCool said:

u got 1 i got like 8, now they hang around on drake invisible... i mean.. how nuts right?... more concerned about what i am doing then what they are doing and this is PVE!!!

i feel you im on both pve n pvp but in pve im facing it too cant place bhm gate i ended up have to expand further meaninglessly

2 hours ago, Joe010 said:

This is really annoying. People come in my base and shoot ziplines all over. Is there a way to destroy them on pve?

All you can do is watch them pointing the finger at you and laughing while sitting on the zips, because you can do nothing about it.

I foresee a lot complains about this in the next weeks and months.

I have no foreign zip in my base yet but it's probably only a matter of time and I can do absolutely nothing about it then. I'm thinking about building an "unzipable" base with a roof on the behemoth gates (partly out of greenhouse ceilings so light comes in), completely enclosed. They can't attach zips to your structures.

• Volunteer Moderator

If you guys are on official non-legacy PvE servers, submit a Support Ticket providing as much information as possible and a Game Master will investigate and take action if necessary. Spamming Pipes/Cables/Zip-lines, etc. into someone else base is against the rules:

Placing pipes or any object/dinos for the purpose of griefing is against terms of use

Archived