Tribe bad pitch/ snow factory blocking drake access please help

Bigz2k17

this is pretty crappy. sadly the answer is simple.. get off legacy. You had to start with no dinos and such i dont see why you bothered with a new start on dying servers. that being said this tribe would get stuff kited religiously until they had nothing left.

First off. you could make up some b gates urself and block it off above this, or after it. unless they very effectively pillared everything possible up to this point. You could also pillar and block the path up in the area near the reaper queens and force them to go through the reaper queen area everytime. if you will make me a couple rad suites, a glider, some bgate sets i can prob come take care of this and block them off too. then force em to keep it unlocked or lock em out yours.

Another fun tip if you can catch one logged off..... build a 1x1 beside a plant z. drag em in and close the door. plant z will keep em alive and they will be perma jailed. since this is legacy and wc doesnt do anything about these servers, they will be force to cooperate or start a new char.

15 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

Another fun tip if you can catch one logged off..... build a 1x1 beside a plant z. drag em in and close the door. plant z will keep em alive and they will be perma jailed. since this is legacy and wc doesnt do anything about these servers, they will be force to cooperate or start a new char.

Lmao this is evil and awesome. But have you tested it? I for sure will try it out tomorrow to see myself.

BUT... one thing to keep in mind:

when the trapped person goes offline his character becomes a rag doll, and a part of it might stick through the wall. Then a tribe mate could pull him through the wall. To prevent that and keep him away from the walls, I'd build a hut inside the hut. 3x3 and in the middle 1x1. He can't leave the middle then and no one can pull him out.

1 minute ago, AdligerAdler said:

Lmao this is evil and awesome. But have you tested it? I for sure will try it out tomorrow to see myself.

BUT... one thing to keep in mind:

when the trapped person goes offline his character becomes a rag doll, and a part of it might stick through the wall. Then a tribe mate could pull him through the wall. To prevent that and keep him away from the walls, I'd build a hut inside the hut. 3x3 and in the middle 1x1. He can't leave the middle then and no one can pull him out.

pvp for pve lawless servers. innovate and devastate.

hmm we once face something like this. 

do affew bhm gates block off their way out trow them some paracer and block their gates they will have a hard time taking big dinos out and there is no flyer here metal spike wall around the bhm gate if it is pve they will have a great time being stuck till they agree to let u have more fun. not sure but u can try metal pipe n all it might be fun lol

edit: u know the paracer plat saddle with walls ? even smaller dino might have a hard time lol

Archived