Player Dedicated Neglect

Wildcard your ears and eyes are obviously broken so here I am on my knees and wrists pleading to your hearts. The player dedicated community is DYING BY YOUR NEGLECT. The "graying" of the join game option is a persistent issue brought up to your company many times and is ignored...here's some direct problems caused by said neglect of player dedicated: Ive had problems maintaining a steady community because my server is 24 7 in advertisement (and electric bill/2nd xbox/buying every expansion) yet people dont want to stay because every other week for last 2 moths they could only play by my invite. I and many of your players work 8 hours a day and cannot accomodate scheduling peoples sleep and work patterns daily for a invite before I leave. The direct cause of this lack of dedicated uptime (not according to my electric bill)  causes people to leave and be hesitant to join in the duture because no one wants a "conditional" gaming experience. That leaves us with two options guys...admit to ourselves player dedi servers were a mistake and the neglect is an intentional way to correct too many players leaving official servers for player dedi....which id like a full admittance so I can shut down my 2nd box and save myself 40 bucks a month or.....you can hear the cries of your loving dedicated yet.....LOYAL...alternative server players and FIX YOUR JOIN GAME FROM HOST GAMERTAG ISSUE

Is costs you $40 a month to run your second xbox? Why not just rent a 32 slot Nitrado server? Sell your unneeded second xbox and it’ll run the server for a decent amount of time on that money alone. Xbox hosted servers can not and will not ever be able to compete with PC hosted. Pc hosted is the future of ark for xbox. In my experience with Nitrado servers they pretty much don’t crash. When they go down its typically the host reseting. Cluster servers and the potential of open mods are also only possible on pc hosted servers.

Not to pour salt on the would but... sorry mate xbox hosted servers are a thing of the past.   

40 bucks 32 slots...Id rather just have a join game fix and keep my 70. Future open end hosting or not joining game should not be an issue after every Major update. Fix your problems wildcard dont abandon and force 80 dollars a month as the only optimal option. You made xbox dedicated servers an option and a deeply invested one at that. Take responsibility....you owe it to the loyal people who did it the original way long before nitrado

Archived