Oviraptors

SmokeyB

According to the wiki neither are in it but I guess that could be outdated or something. Weird how megalania are not it as being a cave creature they would fit right in. Silly that the oviraptor isnt in it purely for its utility. Need the buff for the eggers, although maybe the much anticipated kibble rework will render it obsolete or uneeded and so not needed in Aberration but am not holding my breath. I beleive I read something similiar about the kibbless dinos such as doeds which need dilo kibble or spino which needs argy kibble, not going to be sorted on Abberation because of the upcoming kibble update but dont quote me on that please lol again I am not holding my breath. Would need to go digging for any links.

2 hours ago, RaiderofthelostARK said:

For the megalosaurs mutton is faster then kibble. As far as having to use 4 sheep...go to ragnarok and learn the chainsaw and use that on sheep. Also tame a few sheep and lvl up hp before you kill them...use the slaughter option on the sheep while holding a sword before chainsawing.

This is extremely helpful. Never realized you should level up hp.

Archived