Unlock trade section. Tribe recruitment, and leave early bird status.

2MuchForyou

hi,

When will I have access to the forum of trades? It takes so long ;/

I have been in this forum since April,I never trolled anyone.

I play alone, so it would be great to have access to the trade forum because it would prevent me from tame a lot of dinos and many hours of breending "dino cap does not help
"

I really try to comment on the forums, but the fact is that my English is not very good and when I think of the answer, someone already answered...

Someone could give me some tips that would make me quick to have access to the trade forum "like type of answers to give or which discussion to comment or would have to have some like in my comments" all the help will be welcome, thank you and good game

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, AjaxFrancis said:

After reading your post and seeing you've been waiting since April before being upgraded just made me give up on trying. I'm not going to wait 7 months being capped at 5 posts a day.  Congratulations to you for having the patience to put up with it.

It doesn't take 7 months. It does if you are not actively contributing to discussions, etc. Here is how you can become member:

• Volunteer Moderator

And just to clarify, I get that the whole thread might be confusing but GP didn't manually "upgrade" 2MuchForyou; it just coincidentally happened that the post he posted was the last one needed for him to become a member. That being said, go introduce yourself, go give your suggestions, go comments on the new TLC update, etc, etc. and you will become a member in no time. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I've made my account many many many months ago and i'm still trying to get access to the trading forums, i have over 4500 hours played at this point and trying to sell dinos, eggs, and buy boss fights, but i need YOUR help to help get me access to the trading forums. it says i have to make posts, but i'm only interested in trading, so i cant post about all the dinos i want to sell or buy, until i can access the trade forums, or about how i have dozens of aberration dinos tames for sale either but i will once i have access to the trade forums, not to mention that i'm willing to trade for boss fights on other servers. which i'm desperately trying to search for, but i cant see the trade forums! Please help! Thank you Very much!

I understand there should be some sort of vetting process to making an account, and the general email-verification and spelling funny looking words with a 'i am not a robot' checkbox seem to work fine for other websites, not to mention u can link your actual account here for a 3rd verification, why do i need to make useless posts after all that in order to gain access to the trading forums? isn't that just another waste of space/time? i mean for example, i'm sure there are other topics out there that people would love to get their questions answered. but instead there is prolly always some1 trying to get forum access right? and spamming the other topics off the list? just seems silly to me

I want authorization to enter the Tradin Forum.  How does it feel that someone might be a troll without disturbing someone. i can send a lot of empty message (Yes, No, Ofc etc.) and i can join the forum and i can troll. I think the trolls must be followed and banned from the trade forum. I only want to see some trade messages and i ll reply they and i must send lot of messages (its absurd).

I plays so long time Ark. around 5 k hours. i was play on Island, Center, Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, Aberration maps. Now i got bases on SE, Rag, Center and Aber. and i want to join Trade Forum but i am "Early Birds" . i got around 10+ messages but still 5 messages i see. Why my messages not count. Someone can tell me pls.  Nice to meet all of u.

i can not find it I found it before but now it is lost to me and I don't understand how to get back to it I'm fairly new to ark and I mainly use to play solo but figured it is time to move on to tribes because solo is just not worth it in my option  so I was going to look for a tribe and I found one that looked friendly and had a nice amount of people so I signed up but now I cant find it every again and I have even tried to look for groups on xbox but 95% of them are boosted someone please help I don't know what to do and am lost.

• Captnmorgan unlocked and locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived