Unlock trade section. Tribe recruitment, and leave early bird status.

2MuchForyou

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Captnmorgan unlocked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
10 hours ago, ANDRAD said:

hey,i had the exact same problem,but now im a member and cant find the tribe recruitment thread-_-

top directory.

HOME . FORUMS . ARK MOBILE . ACTIVITY . SPONSORED MODS . GOODIES . SUPPORT . TRIBES . WIKI.

yes, you wanna click on "tribes". looking at it, iz a mess. no idea if wc chris can make forms and then visually divide those outcomes - pc vs ps4 vs xbox, then pvp vs pve and then the sub-category can stay in the description or maybe lower-case tagged. not all modes are connected you see, ie primitive vs legacy vs main official vs crossark vs 6-man specialty (for the time being) vs fresh vs beginner vs modded, and whatever else derivative i forgot. but that's a forum suggestion topic so...

Hi, I recently had a hard drive crash and lost all my skins and dossiers and such in Ark, did some googling and found a link to the trading sections of the forums and unfortunately I don't have permission to access it, I also don't have the time to be active on the forums in order to earn my way into it, does anyone have the link to the profile download for me? I would kill to have it

2 hours ago, voidei said:

Hi, I recently had a hard drive crash and lost all my skins and dossiers and such in Ark, did some googling and found a link to the trading sections of the forums and unfortunately I don't have permission to access it, I also don't have the time to be active on the forums in order to earn my way into it, does anyone have the link to the profile download for me? I would kill to have it

There was a bug back  a few years back that killed all of my skins, I would have to gather all of the explore notes again. 

Archived