Reaper King

iAmE

37 minutes ago, TBoa said:

Why don't you buy a reaper King that can beat a boss Rex then... Oh wait you'd be breeding them for like 10 years hoping to get a stat roll good enough to compete with current tier boss rexes on officials 

You cant breed reapers , you raise and imprint them and they are weaker for those who didnt raise them. Also average max reaper is boss rex level, they come out around 25k hp and 380 melee almost every time for a max level reaper. The reaper i been using this whole time to compare isnt even a max one (135 instead of 150) and didnt get THE BEST stat role, a bit to much weight and food, a max level reaper with a good statvrole is quite a bit stronger then the reaper that me and the other guy where comparing to super( boss) rexes.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

What are u calling mossa cave? The one that u go up on the lnd at the end? For swamp i have an outpost with a barry and a gas mask. Can run cave every 30 mins and get 2 red drops and sometimes a yellow. I think i have gotten 3 asc rex bps 2 jm (one was a 79 jm) and a couple mc and apr

Also pve cant build in the caves

The underwater cave on west coast I think it's called cavern of lost hope, you could swim your own platformed mossa in and leave it there if you wanna farm those ones 

35 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

When i got my first reaper....3 imprint kibs uncraftable on official soooo 11% imp and rip. They aint that strong anyhow. I rode that 150 around for anhour last night again hoping it felt more than a pos......sadly it didnt. I can farm and kill a nameless spawn with my drakes with no light.....i can barely kill em at all and certainly cant kill a spawn with the reaper and no light. Maybe i will win the lottery and get a 1 decent reaper with the 150 i am carrying.... (at least u can breed the rex stats) and i will try it. 

A vast majority of reaper strenght comes from imprints, it almost doubles thier stats, reaper get alor more from imprint then other dinos.

Also the kibble where recently made to be craftable.

2 hours ago, bigfishrob said:

20 good rexes a heck of a lot easier than 20 decent reapers. Took us about 4 wks on new servers to have rexes good enough for all alpha bosses. Dragon included. I have a 150 a 145 and another 150 reaper in me. So far chit melee on all. Tribe has about 7 and like one has decent melee. Without the bosted single player stats reaper is weak. 

Are they imprinted fully?

8 minutes ago, TigerH99 said:

You cant breed reapers , you raise and imprint them and they are weaker for those who didnt raise them. Also average max reaper is boss rex level, they come out around 25k hp and 380 melee almost every time for a max level reaper. The reaper i been using this whole time to compare isnt even a max one (135 instead of 150) and didnt get THE BEST stat role, a bit to much weight and food, a max level reaper with a good statvrole is quite a bit stronger then the reaper that me and the other guy where comparing to super( boss) rexes.

sorry to confuse you I use the term breeding and raising interchangeably since the only difference is weather it hatch from your chest or an egg really. What I really don't understand is why you won't entertain the thought of a reaper fighting a boss Rex with the same stats as the Rex's your talking about because they don't have 40 mutations stats at hatch > mutations. Where ever your getting your reaper stats seamed way off tho in 3 years of playing official I've only seen a few dinos with over 1000 dmg and to get there you need a 420+ base damage stat a good imprint and more or less every single one of your levels put into damage 

30 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

I really think they should let you use the tek cloner to splice genetics of unbreedable creatures.

Thats way dinos like the reaper could have a chance to compete.

What a lot of people don't seem to understand is that it's meant to be balanced around it's inability to breed. After you breed in a bunch of extra levels on other dinos the Reaper ends up being worse at just mashing the basic attack (especially in charge light), but it has a bunch of abilities that no amount of breeding can recreate. With equal tank-n-spank the Reaper is far superior to any breedable alternative. And he does have unusually high base stats, especially after imprinting. Most creatures would need a significant amount of mutations just to catch up with the Reaper's strength, let alone surpass it.

That being said, I do think that this was a poor way to balance creatures. It creates unnecessary confusion on the forums, it arguably could end up creating an imbalance in favor of breedables on official where everyone trades, and it creates an imbalance in favor of non-breedables on unofficial and single-player where people don't have access to the said trading market. All creatures should have been breedable and just balanced around their base abilities.

56 minutes ago, TigerH99 said:

I was talking about  max reapers and super breed rexes (21 mutations into both melee and health full imprint), reapers are east to get, i just fight a queen, get it low, turn off my light and it grabs me of my drake and impregnates me. Super rexes need tons of breeding and you need a saddle for all 20, even after raising supply drop quality to 5, 5 months of serching every drop of every kind only gave me 1 ramshakle 32 armor rex saddle, and you need 20 ascendent ones. Also sp max  reapers are strong as sp super rexes, difference in power dosent change between mp reapers and mp rexes. Also sp boost is only slight. Is breed times, harvest rates, and boss strenght that is mostly effected by it, also boss arena timer is removed, check the wiki on Sp mode.

Also theri are better for dragon then rex because they take reduced fire damage and heal with herb cakes while hitting just as hard as a rex.

Theri do not take reduced dmg. And there are known multipliers in sp that u get more stats per point and reduced dmg bosses ect, aka lots different. 

Second my tribe has going on 12 reapers already on official rates and have had one with 350 base melee pre imprint. Everything else under 200....in the very first week of new servers i tamed rexes over 370 on a male. Week two i had 20ish rexes half of which had the stat. Week 3 we were knocking out bosses. So, so far we are pushing 10% rate of a decent reaper....with 12 hour inc and required leveling per every sigle one. Furthormore one wipe and u are set back weeks of get prego ect. And it has sometimes taken all day long killing chit reapers to get one high enough to even mess with...one wipe with rexes....we drop some eggs and kill bosses again in a week. Maybe u should come try getting a reaper on official vs raising some rex eggs on official and u can appreciate how much of a pain reapers are for how crappy of a return. 

1 hour ago, TigerH99 said:

Are they imprinted fully?

We did alpha everything except center and didnt even bother imprinting the rexes. And did it with 11.2k hp, 414 melee rexes with 80-95 mc saddles (got the asc saddles later). Rexes with a yut. And me and one other tribemate found 2 asc and a 79 jm rex bp within 2 days of each other. 

6 minutes ago, UDGxKnight said:

All herbivores are supposed to take reduced damage from fire due to "thicker" hides

Does not affect dragon. The dmg is hard coded and there have been a lot of diacussions about it. The only benefit to theriz for dragon is the heal from the veggie cake and potentially the mobility.

11 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

Theri do not take reduced dmg. And there are known multipliers in sp that u get more stats per point and reduced dmg bosses ect, aka lots different. 

Second my tribe has going on 12 reapers already on official rates and have had one with 350 base melee pre imprint. Everything else under 200....in the very first week of new servers i tamed rexes over 370 on a male. Week two i had 20ish rexes half of which had the stat. Week 3 we were knocking out bosses. So, so far we are pushing 10% rate of a decent reaper....with 12 hour inc and required leveling per every sigle one. Furthormore one wipe and u are set back weeks of get prego ect. And it has sometimes taken all day long killing chit reapers to get one high enough to even mess with...one wipe with rexes....we drop some eggs and kill bosses again in a week. Maybe u should come try getting a reaper on official vs raising some rex eggs on official and u can appreciate how much of a pain reapers are for how crappy of a return. 

Reaper only give return if you imprint, they gain most of there stats from imprint,my reaper went from 14500 hp and 380 melee to 25k hp and 500 melee from imprinting. Bosses are weaker because ypu do less dps woth less players, also herbivores take less damage from fire, check the wiki, also herbivores auto eat cake the heals a percenrage of there health, theri have around same stats as rex but because they are herivores they lose alot less health from fire and heal alot more, the difference between singleplayer reaper and singleplayer rex is the same as the difference between a offical reaper and official rex. Getting the super rex eggs in the first place is hard and takes alot longer on offical, although once you finally got them, it is alot quicker to bounce back although you still need to get more saddles.

4 minutes ago, TigerH99 said:

Reaper only give return if you imprint, they gain most of there stats from imprint,my reaper went from 14500 hp and 380 melee to 25k hp and 500 melee from imprinting. Bosses are weaker because ypu do less dps woth less players, also herbivores take less damage from fire, check the wiki, also herbivores auto eat cake the heals a percenrage of there health, theri have around same stats as rex but because they are herivores they lose alot less health from fire and heal alot more, the difference between singleplayer reaper and singleplayer rex is the same as the difference between a offical reaper and official rex. Getting the super rex eggs in the first place is hard and takes alot longer on offical, although once you finally got them, it is alot quicker to bounce back although you still need to get more saddles.

Theriz do NOT take reduced dmg to the fire from dragon. U can search these forums and learn this truth. Since kibble hasnt been craftable long enough to make sure to get 100% imprint for me yet i can't say for certain. But 380 base melee already above what i have seen at all. 414 melee came from a tamed rex within about 2 wks. The SUPER rex stats u speak of taking months to breed would be around 550 melee and 17k hp base. Leveling up to 50k and over 1000 melee with capability of a 120 saddle

20 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

Let's do a for example... what is ur best pre imprint hp and melee on ur reapers? And how much melee do u get for 1 point in melee.

Best hp i have seen is 16k and a melee of 367. We get 5% per point.

My pre imprint reaper was 15k hp, 1500 stam, 708 weight, and 380 melee. Post 100% imprint health is 25k and melee is 463. I gained 1430 hp per point (pumped 35 points) and 18 melee damage per point aka 5.4% health per 1 level and 4% melee per 1 level.

8 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

Theriz do NOT take reduced dmg to the fire from dragon. U can search these forums and learn this truth. Since kibble hasnt been craftable long enough to make sure to get 100% imprint for me yet i can't say for certain. But 380 base melee already above what i have seen at all. 414 melee came from a tamed rex within about 2 wks. The SUPER rex stats u speak of taking months to breed would be around 550 melee and 17k hp base. Leveling up to 50k and over 1000 melee with capability of a 120 saddle

380 was before imprint, it was 463 after, health was 15k before imprint, 25k after. Reaper after leveling has 75k health, 1130 melee, and a natural resistance worth 160 saddle armor.

Theris do, all herbivores do, its because of thick hide or something. 62.5% fire damage resistance. Wiki says so also many players and nooblets and hod gaming, both play official.

45 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

We did alpha and didnt even bother imprinting the rexes. And me and one other tribemate found 2 asc and a 79 jm rex bp within 2 days of each other. 

The reapers not rexes, you said reaper all your reapers were weak and only one had good melee, did you imprint the reapers? Reapers are vastly weaker with no imprint.

Lol holy crap 18 % per melee point.....wow sure i would take that all day. And dude wiki is a general statement not the boss. I have done my own testing along with many many others on the forum. Where is oliver when u need him. We get less than half that stats per point on official. This is why single player is usually instantly viewed as an innacurate comparison bc u have soo many boosts and differences that make it a night and day difference.

20 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

Lol holy crap 18 % per melee point.....wow sure i would take that all day. And dude wiki is a general statement not the boss. I have done my own testing along with many many others on the forum. Where is oliver when u need him. We get less than half that stats per point on official. This is why single player is usually instantly viewed as an innacurate comparison bc u have soo many boosts and differences that make it a night and day difference.

Not 18% , 18 melee as in it goes from 463 to 481 from one point, the gain is 4% per point not 18%. My sp has no change to dino stats besides the sp mode, here is what jat posted what sp mode does 

[ServerSettings] DifficultyOffset=0.200000 XPMultiplier=2.000000 TamingSpeedMultiplier=2.50000 ServerCrosshair=True ShowMapPlayerLocation=True EnablePvPGamma=True AllowFlyerCarryPvE=True [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode] PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0]=0.450000 PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[8]=0.415000 PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[0]=0.550000 PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[8]=0.550000 PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[0]=1.000000 PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[8]=1.000000 MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.125000 EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=10.000000 BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=36.799000 BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.167000 bFlyerPlatformAllowUnalignedDinoBasing=False bAllowCustomRecipes=True bPassiveDefensesDamageRiderlessDinos=True MaxDifficulty=False bUseSingleplayerSettings=TrueWiki

I have force difficulty 5 on.

28 minutes ago, TigerH99 said:

Not18% , 18 melee as in it goes from 463 to 481 from one point, the gain is 4% per point not 18%.

Ours goes from 463 to 468. Each of those points is percent dmg of their base dmg. You are getting over tripple what we get.

Oh and for reference...comparing sp to official u moght as well spawn stuff in too. Sp is soo much dif than official it is not even close to comparable. 

9 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

Ours goes from 463 to 468. Each of those points is percent dmg of their base dmg. You are getting over tripple what we get

5 melee per level? That is literally impossible, that 0.8% per level up, that is half what the offical amount per point is which is 1.7, are you sure that was post reaper buffed, they recently made reapers gain 1.7 per point instead of 0.8 along with some other buffs. 5 melee per level would make you only able to get 370 extra damage from 71 levels, thats would be 830 after pumping every single level up into melee, that way off.

7 minutes ago, TigerH99 said:

5 melee per level? That is literally impossible, that 0.8% per level up, that is half what the offical amount per point is which is 1.7, are you sure that was post reaper buffed, they recently made reapers gain 1.7 per point instead of 0.8

I am 100% certain. U are calling it points those points are percentage points. So 463 is 463% of the base damage of the dino. So if u go from 463 to 481 you are gaining 18% of the dinos base dmg. We get 5% or 5 pts as u call it. And we only get about 700 hp. Singleplayer is scaled to accomodate a singleplayer environment. Furthor ur setting mean nothing since we do NOT have the official settings ini. 

Single player is ez mode man. Come play official and see how viable u find reapers whe. Even a good reaper maxes melee out around 700 and only like 25k hp. Bc u can get either high hp or high melee but not both

12 minutes ago, TigerH99 said:

5 melee per level? That is literally impossible, that 0.8% per level up, that is half what the offical amount per point is which is 1.7, are you sure that was post reaper buffed, they recently made reapers gain 1.7 per point instead of 0.8 along with some other buffs. 5 melee per level would make you only able to get 370 extra damage from 71 levels, thats would be 830 after pumping every single level up into melee, that way off.

Now do u see why it is not overpowered awesome for official. 

6 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

I am 100% certain. U are calling it points those points are percentage points. So 463 is 463% of the base damage of the dino. So if u go from 463 to 481 you are gaining 18% of the dinos base dmg. We get 5% or 5 pts as u call it. And we only get about 700 hp. Singleplayer is scaled to accomodate a singleplayer environment. Furthor ur setting mean nothing since we do NOT have the official settings ini. 

No, its percentage of dinos current melee, 18 is 4% of  463. If i gained while 5 is 1%. The higher the melee is appon taming/ maturing, the more you get per level. If my reaper had 280 melee then i would only get 11.2 per point and if it was 120 melee, i would only get 4.8 per level.

Archived