Reaper King

iAmE

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

Nah, I mean, have you tried walking in there pregnant?

You know as soon as the tek cave closes without anyone in it it kills everything there? It isnt a regular cave. So unless your breeding multipliers allow you to raise it in 4 mins, and also allows transfer of reaper glands to claim, then I dont really see it happening.

To emphasize this instakill area, if you ride your rex face first into the closed door and your character model passes through, you die as if the timer on a boss ran out, no loot bag.

Drake will fit hit box or not. but as waz said it wont port to boss. Reaper wouldnt fit any form or fashion. The rex is clunky getting through the entrance already which is why it is difficult to actually get 50 in there in the time you have to enter. I have to say i am big time disappointed reaper wont fit, thought it would be useful for something aside from pvp. Brood eats it, dragon will melt for % hp, really has nothing it excells for unless you need to tank some junk somewhere like long periods tanking rock eles for no.... good reason.

16 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

You know as soon as the tek cave closes without anyone in it it kills everything there? It isnt a regular cave. So unless your breeding multipliers allow you to raise it in 4 mins, and also allows transfer of reaper glands to claim, then I dont really see it happening.

To emphasize this instakill area, if you ride your rex face first into the closed door and your character model passes through, you die as if the timer on a boss ran out, no loot bag.

Yeah, I know how the Tek cave works and I wasn't expecting anyone to try it with official rates. I asked because I'm curious to know if it's possible to give birth to one inside the cave...not because I think it's a viable or useful strategy.

It's for the same reason I tried to see if I could grapple a frog, jump off a cliff on the frog, dismount the frog midair, and glider-suit with the frog in tow behind me, and then re-mount the frog while I'm gliding:

...because it would be neat if I could. Can you hatch a reaper inside and then use it in the Tek cave? It would be neat if you could. lol

9 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

Yeah, I know how the Tek cave works and I wasn't expecting anyone to try it with official rates. I asked because I'm curious to know if it's possible to give birth to one inside the cave...not because I think it's a viable or useful strategy.

It's for the same reason I tried to see if I could grapple a frog, jump off a cliff on the frog, dismount the frog midair, and glider-suit with the frog in tow behind me, and then re-mount the frog while I'm gliding:

...because it would be neat if I could. Can you hatch a reaper inside and then use it in the Tek cave? It would be neat if you could. lol

I understand and admire the dedication you have to true science :D

However Im not even sure if it lets you transfer the embyro when you are pregnant. If its a status effect, then that is cleared.

The real question is firstly if you can transfer it, then if you can get it to birth through the wall, use the glitch where it eats you and loots you, then if the tek cave kills it upon closing, all this assuming it doesnt wander into a dangerous dinosaur inside, all the while having a parked platform dino outside with feeding troughs ;) 

Among these things, im gonna go ahead and predict itll die the second the door closes haha

1 minute ago, Wazzamaniac said:

However Im not even sure if it lets you transfer the embyro when you are pregnant. If its a status effect, then that is cleared.

The real question is firstly if you can transfer it, then if you can get it to birth through the wall, use the glitch where it eats you and loots you, then if the tek cave kills it upon closing, all this assuming it doesnt wander into a dangerous dinosaur inside, all the while having a parked platform dino outside with feeding troughs ;) 

Among these things, im gonna go ahead and predict itll die the second the door closes haha

Ive tried on my Unofficial cluster... Gestating Baby does not transfer.. Adult Reapers can.

8 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

The bolded part is more the root of my question. If it doesn't auto-die when you transfer, all you need is one pheromone gland and "SetBabyAge 1" and "SetImprintQuality 1." And probably a daedon. 

It's the hold-my-beer type of science that keeps this game interesting for me. 

5 minutes ago, Phyrist said:

Ive tried on my Unofficial cluster... Gestating Baby does not transfer.. Adult Reapers can.

Laaaaaaame. 

Just now, LouSpowells said:

The bolded part is more the root of my question. If it doesn't auto-die when you transfer, all you need is one pheromone gland and "SetBabyAge 1" and "SetImprintQuality 1." And probably a daedon. 

Again...it's the hold-my-beer type of science that keeps this game interesting for me. 

Yea, likely would work.

Although I foresee another problem, as people on the forums have complained about not being able to transfer glands either (which is bad when you unclaim a reaper in a trade)

1 minute ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Yea, likely would work.

Although I foresee another problem, as people on the forums have complained about not being able to transfer glands either (which is bad when you unclaim a reaper in a trade)

tried all methods of gland transfer. my poor level 271 reaper still sitting on an obi unclaimed...RIP

• 4 months later...
On 12/27/2017 at 10:46 PM, Migol said:

I don't see how it could be?    At least in a PVE standpoint the monsters can't make charge light, but it's become commonplace for everyone on the aberration map to have a glow pet on their shoulder 100% of the time...no reason not to and they can save your life.    

i like having a glowpet but i always forget it witch makes it so hard. i get nameless come up and get me right at the top of the map sometimes in green biome witch is weird 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I hate that nameless still attack ya on it so I gotta turn on my charge pet and off so a 150 megol doesn't obliterate my health give em a saddle like da rock gollem and make it so nameless or seekers don't attack ya on one they're so hard to get yet the effort to get one u could breed a megalo and touch cheeks 

Archived