Reaper King

iAmE

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bigfishrob said:

I tried both mtbods and it deleted it from obi inventory as well

Fair enough.  looks like they don't want pheromone transfers.  On a side note... I wonder what wild card has done to prevent griefing in PvE with enemy base birthing.... Baby reapers pop out dealing the same damage as they do full-grown, and they're aggressive toward anything walking.... What's to stop someone from birthing a high level one in someone's base while they're online and not nearby?

6 minutes ago, TigerH99 said:

Didnt you say you had max rexes from the center and why would you not level or imprint them! You should always fully level rexes for a boss. Also 28k hp for a reaper and no rider bonus? Ok coarse it almost died, with so little health pumped (around 35 is how much should be pumped for boss dinos) and no rider bonus, it would die alot quicker then normal. With a poorly leveled no bonus reaper and unimprinted rexes non-max rexes, i can hardly understand how you even won. Even max fully imprinted rexes WITH the sp buff, i get slaughtered by the alpha broodmother. (Only beat her once because i was able to pin her back then) she does thousands of damage in seconds, how did you even win with such underprepared dinos. Did you atleast have a yuty for buffs?

Bud we did full alpha every boss with predominately non imprinted rexes. We dont full imprint them bc it takes a lot more and it is not needed. Mechanics over stats gear ect. We know the fights all extremely well. A 28-30k rex no imprint and decebt sadly will be fine in brood. We did have a yuty.

1 minute ago, banggugyangu said:

Fair enough.  looks like they don't want pheromone transfers.  On a side note... I wonder what wild card has done to prevent griefing in PvE with enemy base birthing.... Baby reapers pop out dealing the same damage as they do full-grown, and they're aggressive toward anything walking.... What's to stop someone from birthing a high level one in someone's base while they're online and not nearby?

Man the baby dont seem to hit as hard or at least not when u want it to eat u to get the meats. I usually have to eat spoilt to stay just under 10 so it kills me. Plus babies aint got near as much hp u could kill em ez. For a pve troll u could drop a light pet in with reaper baby and make somebody's reaper starve too.

4 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

Bud we did full alpha every boss with predominately non imprinted rexes. We dont full imprint them bc it takes a lot more and it is not needed. Mechanics over stats gear ect. We know the fights all extremely well. A 28-30k rex no imprint and decebt sadly will be fine in brood. We did have a yuty.

Does decebt sadly mean decent saddle? Also why does the alpha broodmother easily die to you ok rexes when my max level imprinted rexes get slaughtered in under 10 seconds. Not only does having sp mode on buff dinos but it (should but probably doesnt anymore from what i have seen) should nerf bosses damage and health by 67%. How do weaker rexes beat a stronger boss but stronger rexes lose to a weaker boss? Makes no sense.

17 minutes ago, TigerH99 said:

Didnt you say you had max rexes from the center and why would you not level or imprint them! You should always fully level rexes for a boss. Also 28k hp for a reaper and no rider bonus? Of coarse it almost died, with so little health points pumped (around 35 is how much should be pumped for boss dinos) and no rider bonus (30% extra damage reduction), it would die alot quicker then normal (of coarse a very underleveled reaper with no rider bonus is weaker then somewhat leveled rexes with great saddles, mate boost, rider bonus, and possibly yuty buff, reapers health doubles and there resistance gets a bit better with the bonus and pumping health) . With a poorly leveled no bonus reaper and unimprinted rexes non-max rexes, i can hardly understand how you even won. Even max fully imprinted rexes WITH the sp buff, i get slaughtered by the alpha broodmother. (Only beat her once because i was able to pin her back then) she does thousands of damage in seconds, how did you even win with such underprepared dinos. Did you atleast have a yuty for buffs?

Try it with a high level reaper(215-225) reaper that then had 35 points into health (and 36 into melee) with the rider bonus. Trying it with that poor reaper and saying its bad for bosses is like saying that gigas are weaker then rexes because a alpha rex nearly killed your level 50 tamed giga while your imprinted level 210 rex beat the alpha rex with only minimal to moderate damage done to it health.

This was a 150 reaper with 100% imprint. 16kish hp pre imprint and i think about 275 pre imprint melee (sonly silghtly lower than avg)

2 minutes ago, TigerH99 said:

Does decebt sadly mean decent saddle? Also why does the alpha broodmother easily die to you ok rexes when my max level imprinted rexes get slaughtered in under 10 seconds. Not only does having sp mode on buff dinos but it (should but probably doesnt anymore from what i have seen) should nerf bosses damage and health by 67%. How do weaker rexes beat a stronger boss but stronger rexes lose to a weaker boss? Makes no sense.

Skill man ;)

Jk. I dunno bout that sp mode stuff man. 

Saddled were all 100-124. Only had 4 riders. Only one prob had rider bonus

4 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

Skill man ;)

Jk. I dunno bout that sp mode stuff man. 

Saddled were all 100-124. Only had 4 riders. Only one prob had rider bonus

Well i did have only tek saddles but how does 60 armor difference make you go from dying in literally 10 seconds and doing no damage to winning with some health left. At most it would make you take half as much damage but that would mean  that you just die in 20 seconds instead of 10.

Just now, TigerH99 said:

150 reaper but not leveled, levels are very important. Repers are alot weaker without levels.

45 levels man. More than what we usually put into rexes. I personally in my 3k hours on official have never seen a max leveled dino. It is way too much xp for realistic boss fight use. And abberation is a bit crap for xp grind. Mind u i know how to grind xp well i literally level 0-96 in 3.5 hours sat.

8 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

45 levels man. More than what we usually put into rexes. I personally in my 3k hours on official have never seen a max leveled dino. It is way too much xp for realistic boss fight use. And abberation is a bit crap for xp grind. Mind u i know how to grind xp well i literally level 0-96 in 3.5 hours sat.

45 out of 71 And considering it only had 28k health, most not into health. Kill spino and queens on aberration and kill stuff on carno island with a few xp buffs (broth of elightment, xp note, lystro, golden egg, evoulution 2x xp event). I would almost never do a boss without maxing the dinos. Besides your on official where it takes up to 24 hours to tame somthibg and 2 WEEKS to breed it, your tribe taking a day or 2 to level the rexes is not much.

45 out of 71 And considering it only had 28k health, most not into health. Kill spino and queens on aberration and kill stuff on carno island with a few xp buffs (broth of elightment, xp note, lystro, golden egg).

It was level 271. So 46 levels. 71 levels is like 2 mil xp. There aint no way in hell im grinding that for boss dinos. I dont have that much in my swamp cave barry and that is like 61k xp per run. 

1 minute ago, bigfishrob said:

It was level 271. So 46 levels. 71 levels is like 2 mil xp. There aint no way in hell im grinding that for boss dinos. I dont have that much in my swamp cave barry and that is like 61k xp per run. 

Ya but dinos like rexes give 1k xp if they are high level ones, alpha give around 10k and gigas/titanos give 20k and thats base, with the evolution event, broth, gold hesp egg, and lystro, max leveling does not take that long, it also takes more xp to max a player then a dino so considering you can get almost max with a player in only 3.5 hours, 10 people maxing 2 dinos 3ach shouldnt be much.

4 minutes ago, InfameVolante said:

I think that they are pretty useless for the boss, im gonna try with megalo in the next day in beta.

Megalo cant be used unless its ridden, also how is it usless, it extremely tanky. Is it becayse of the orbs? The orbs make most dino useless because they kill you off the mount unless you shoit them.

Ya but dinos like rexes give 1k xp if they are high level ones, alpha give around 10k and gigas/titanos give 20k and thats base, with the evolution event, broth, gold hesp egg, and lystro, max leveling does not take that long, it also takes more xp to max a player then a dino so considering you can get almost max with a player in only 3.5 hours, 10 people maxing 2 dinos 3ach shouldnt be much.

Dude my main giga for meat farming on legacy was not even max leveled. Maybe on sp experience rates but official. Max leveling dinos is brutal.

1 minute ago, InfameVolante said:

Im gonna bring 10 megalo with saddle 85+ armor, and 10 rock drake with 120 saddle armor, and try do that with shotgun, the megalo are just needed to kill the reaper when spawn

Megas bugged. Ai megas try to use grab attack and do very crap dps. Ridden ones do well.

We took 8 ridden drakes and two reapers for distraction tanks for the creatures. One person per side with ars to handle gas balls. The rest on boss.

30 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

Or somebody has a double sided pirates coin......rip

You didn't even put forth the effort to read what wazz was saying.  He was equating my 25/25 with acceptable stats result with the coin STANDING UP on its side.  Not landing heads up or down, but on end.  I was taking his metaphor and saying that the end of the coin it landed on appears to be weighted, let's flip it more times to see if that's the case.  Sadly, I'm not surprised you failed at comprehending that, though.

3 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

Only real advantage i see sould be tek cave for knocking stuff in lava. It was fun to jump up and bite dragon in the face as he flew.

They are strong if they are maxed. If they are usless, then rexes wouldnt be much better because fully max rexes are only a bit better then max reapers and arnt nearly as mobile. How are they anymore useful? If your talking about for the rockwell boss then its not the reapers not being useful but dinos that you cant shoot from while riding in general.

Just now, TigerH99 said:

They are strong if they are maxed. If they are usless, then rexes wouldnt be much better because fully max rexes are only a bit better then max reapers and arnt nearly as mobile. How are they anymore useful? If your talking about for the rockwell boss then its not the reapers not being useful but dinos that you cant shoot from while riding in general.

Dude nobody max levels on official it takes too much xp. We dont do it for boss rexes either. We dont imprint we dont max level. So it is comparing a 45ish leveled rex no imprint good saddle to a 45ish leveled reaper. Reaper weaker. I like the mobility. I like the knockback. But raw tank n spank dmg and tankiness aint there. If they require 100% imprint and max leveled then most players wont find them useful bc we dont have to do that with rexes.

5 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

Dude my main giga for meat farming on legacy was not even max leveled. Maybe on sp experience rates but official. Max leveling dinos is brutal.

Most dino give poor xp, unless you kill only rexes,spinos, and alphas with that giga then it wont get nearly asuch xp, herbivore and medium to small dinos give next to no xp. Try to kill apex preditor and do it on the 2x xp event and use broths, gold eggs, and lystro because they will heavily boost hom much you get.

6 minutes ago, banggugyangu said:

You didn't even put forth the effort to read what wazz was saying.  He was equating my 25/25 with acceptable stats result with the coin STANDING UP on its side.  Not landing heads up or down, but on end.  I was taking his metaphor and saying that the end of the coin it landed on appears to be weighted, let's flip it more times to see if that's the case.  Sadly, I'm not surprised you failed at comprehending that, though.

He was comparing ur results to an imposibility indicating it was skewed by something boosting it.

Archived