• Announcements

• Jatheish

Note for players regarding Ascension (please open terminal/tribute before ascending)   02/04/18

With the latest server update on PC (v276.493), if you're going to attempt ascension, before doing so please make sure you've opened a supply crate/transmitter/obelisk/ basically anything terminal/tribute inventories. It's a temp workaround to characters being lost when ascending whilst we're investigating character issues further.
    • Eli

Official PC: Hard Turret Limit begins on 18th of February at 1PM ET   02/16/18

On the 18th of February, at 1PM ET we will be enabling the hard turret limit on all PC Official Servers. This means that you will not be able to build over 100 turrets within a 10k unit radius. This will work on autoturrets, heavy turrets, tek turrets, plus plant turrets and is no longer map specific. The hard limit calculation is done on start-up, so if your turrets are ever over the limit, they will be randomly shut-off until you're under the limit. In order to restore shut off turrets, you must pick up any which exceed the number, as well as shut-off turrets and replace them in order for them to work.
PartyCat

Reaper King mutations

4 minutes ago, bomhoofdalienkid said:

Did the parent have this colour when you got pregnant or was it totally random?

Id also like to know this... Should I bee looking for a valentines queen or should i look for a high level and pray it has the colors

On 1/2/2018 at 10:47 AM, banggugyangu said:

I have not seen a single bit of evidence of that being the case.  If someone has a picture of a dino with mutations (not just color, but the actual mutation screen) and no inbreeding on the family tree), then I'll concede.

I have had it happen multiple times! Most recent case was my allosaurus that hatched from two 150s! (the yellow is the mutation, topline and belly are natural)

24312723_10155878273894890_7066871946969

4f769269b7616a5a29f79ea313f72dbd.jpg

7 hours ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Id also like to know this... Should I bee looking for a valentines queen or should i look for a high level and pray it has the colors

While I can't say I'm 100% sure because I haven't attempted a Vday reaper king yet, I am 99.9% sure that the color of the queen does NOT have an effect on the reaper kings colors. For example, my blue and orange reaper kings that I birthed did not match their queens. The queens were always regularly colored, but the kings came out orange and blue. 

So no, with the evidence I've seen I think it's random at birth on the colors.

1 hour ago, Olivar said:

Queen color has no effect whatsoever.
All our mutated reaper kings came from "normal" colored queens.
I've actually not even seen a queen with colors in the wild....

Mutated and event colors are not the same.   I also didn't find any event colored queens, so I agree that they likely don't spawn with event colors, but event colored kings are definitely a thing.  (A friend had one with all 3 event colors last night, but I forgot ask him about the queen >.>)

Yeah,  I don't think the queens can even spawn with event colors.  I went through about 50 queens last night and they were all normal colored.  I wanted to get one that was the inverse of those colors,  though I am disappointed with the choice of pink they went with for valentine's day events.  A less saturated pink would have been better than the magenta color.

2 hours ago, banggugyangu said:

Yeah,  I don't think the queens can even spawn with event colors.  I went through about 50 queens last night and they were all normal colored.  I wanted to get one that was the inverse of those colors,  though I am disappointed with the choice of pink they went with for valentine's day events.  A less saturated pink would have been better than the magenta color.

I went looking for hours, I wanted a high level white backed one, but failed... Didnt find anything over 110 lol. Did get nearly 200k xp from that so not complaining too much.

6 minutes ago, banggugyangu said:

I just got my first on official last night.  It was a 120, but my tribemate found a 150 right after.  Came out w/ 44 melee levels, but a low health roll at 11882

Nice!!