TO BUILDING BASE AND Land occupied by filler

Hi guys! i player in server 193 pve office server (scorched)
There was a problem that was not very pleasant during the game today.During the construction of the my base, neighbors come and say this.

``Do not build a building in front of my base.
Erase everything you have built and move it to another place.(where? u planted 1zone all  for pillars) Otherwise, it is war..( war? in the pve?) And your base is blocking the way (me? or you?)``.

The green is base neighbood neighboord.thumb.jpg.85e6e14150b1e48b888c242a79c37b61.jpg

ok guys, near the obelisk, one or two tribe planted pillars throughout the territory, But is not it good for everyone to share?

And do they have the right to force us not to build a building?

By war they more than likely mean they will just kite anything you build with golems. That's how lil pve kiddies proof thier "alpha"

Do they have the right? No not really, but they was established there first so it would be nice not to build right next to them. Should they be such D's about it? No not really. They should have tried talking first instead of threatening. Also it's actually not good for many large bases to be right next to each other cuz it can cause a drop/lag area.

As far as pillars go, there's not much that can be done about it at this time. But I'm sure the devs are working on something to stop people from spam claiming land. Just a matter of time. I can't tell you how to respond to these guys, you'll have to decide what the best course of action will be. Rather you move, stay, kite golems/wyverns it's all going to be your choice you have to live with.

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 10:55 AM, anubis3691 said:

By war they more than likely mean they will just kite anything you build with golems. That's how lil pve kiddies proof thier "alpha"

Do they have the right? No not really, but they was established there first so it would be nice not to build right next to them. Should they be such D's about it? No not really. They should have tried talking first instead of threatening. Also it's actually not good for many large bases to be right next to each other cuz it can cause a drop/lag area.

As far as pillars go, there's not much that can be done about it at this time. But I'm sure the devs are working on something to stop people from spam claiming land. Just a matter of time. I can't tell you how to respond to these guys, you'll have to decide what the best course of action will be. Rather you move, stay, kite golems/wyverns it's all going to be your choice you have to live with.

just as what was said here, no one on any server really has the right to claim land and tell you to leave; PvE or PvP. On PvE like what was said theyll just kite dinos to you and have them aggro on your base or if decay is on they'll wait til you've logged for the amount of time and demolish everything. For PvP it's simple they'll just raid you, more than likely after you log off because its easier for them.

Archived