Whats stats for the rock drake

Danouk

LOL we have lots of drakes on my ab server, I can say that your 170 would vary in stats depending on your game mode. If your on PVE the dream drake for me is 15k health with a nice saddle, and 500+ mel.  If your on PVP drakes are not really used for ground combat in my experience with the exception of their groundpound, which does more damage than anything on ab if used correctly. For PVP most people use drakes to invis snipe from walls so 15-20k hp and the rest in stamina is good for that stuff. My personal mount drake on PVE is a all black 165 egg from my first day on ab, it currently has 20k hp and 500 mel about 2 lvls away from max. Drakes do hit like a truck don't get me wrong, but their attacks are slow and if your looking to do things like queen hunt or drake nest run a reaper is incredibly more efficient, the only down side about it compared to the drake being its less mobile of course.

The stats vary. I have had 180s come out with 200 melee and 160s come out with close to 300 melee. With drakes high lvl isnt always better. Its always kind of a gamble.

For PVE I like mine to have at least 1k - 1.5k stam. Higher if its a weight drake. Hp usually sits between 12-15k (with good saddle) and then everything else is pumped into melee. But, thats just me. 

On 10/11/2018 at 1:05 PM, kraige said:

u are callibg me a retard bitch please i am trying to stop this petty fighting u dumb raptor now i want to kick your ass 

Considering the thread hadnt had a reply in months....I think it ended before you joined the forums. Try to find a better way to raise your post count than replying to dead threads.

For the sake of OP, I use around 15k hp for battle drakes and put the rest in melee. Yes shotguns do more damage but have fun farming all of that gunpowder, I only use the pump when reaper queen hunting.

I'm wondering myself what you guys use for soloing reaper queens.  I've started playing for the first time in a while, hatched a batch of eggs I got with a stamina/weight build drake. Got one right now that started with 7200hp and 344% melee that looks like it can easily cap out at 15khp and 500% melee or close.

On 12/27/2017 at 8:22 AM, bigfishrob said:

id love to know where you got the megalo back out of the bottom of the pit. either way to the OP point. 10k is adequate for most things aside for maybe boss fights. stam is also very important up to a point which for me is around 1400-1500. then i like my melee to kill things.

The way back is near the black pearl area.  if you take the path all the way down towards the blue obslesk, when you start to curve left you take the path right. it goes down to the water no problem.  You cross the river and you can take the shoreline to the nests on a mega easy.

Archived