Rock Drake Maturation

BloodyHarvest

So, I really need some enlightment on this. How is one supposed to spend every 1-2 hours feeding a rock drake till it matured. How is a single person able to do that? I spend the entire day yesterday hatching and keeping watch over my baby to juvinile Rock drake, and when I went to sleep at 2 AM in the morning to stall it as much as possible I wake up log straight back in and it starved. Is this even possible for a single person to do?

like wyverns dont bother with low ones. anything under 100 will be difficult to raise and leave for any duration. After you have a decent egg. Time the hatch for when you can first get on. Feed it while u play. when it is time to leave kill bunch of nameless and force feed all you can on the drake and put the remaining venom in feed trough(might make one more feeding for you with a lower one) it is basically about 380 consumption per hour so calculate accordingly. over 2 and u got about 6-8 hours.

55 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:

like wyverns dont bother with low ones. anything under 100 will be difficult to raise and leave for any duration. After you have a decent egg. Time the hatch for when you can first get on. Feed it while u play. when it is time to leave kill bunch of nameless and force feed all you can on the drake and put the remaining venom in feed trough(might make one more feeding for you with a lower one) it is basically about 380 consumption per hour so calculate accordingly. over 2 and u got about 6-8 hours.

Venow decays after 1:30 to 2 hours so how will the feeding through thing work? Force feeding it to max hunger doesn't work either because it drops back to it's max for it's maturation. Wish we could stack or keep items in the through cool so it would extend the period it can be in there.

1 minute ago, BloodyHarvest said:

Venow decays after 1:30 to 2 hours so how will the feeding through thing work? Force feeding it to max hunger doesn't work either because it drops back to it's max for it's maturation. Wish we could stack or keep items in the through cool so it would extend the period it can be in there.

force feeding it will make sure it has the max it can hold. i am well aware of both the spoil timer and the food dropping back. But this is the max method you can hope for. the venom in the trough may have enough food get eaten on a low drake in time for it to be used. The food wont drop that much in an hour but the combination of the max it currently can hold plus food dropping may make it enough to use a venom in the trough. The most important aspect is dont bother with a low drake egg.

16 hours ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

Drakes are bugged, our first one starved in 4 hours when the food should have lasted more then 4. Best thing to do is stay on with then first 2 days and keep spare in there inventory so they eat it when they are hungry.

Is this on official? Bc we are up to 20 plus drakes hatched and growing or grown already and have not had this issue. We had this issue with ths reaper baby though

• 2 weeks later...

What lvl was the drakes? Low lvl ones just doesnt worth to be rised, low food stat makes them starve very quick, lvl100+ is doable, here some tips:

1) Every 1K food value will last around 200 mins, lvl 100+ eggs comes with more than 1,000 food already, so you dont need stay feeding them, just check every 2.5 hrs

2) Nameless Venom gives 400 food to a Baby Rock Drake, dont store venom, just force feed to the max current value and make calculation for the next feeding.

3) Once the drake can hold 3K food, you will be able to check every 8 hrs. force feed venoms again to the max for another 8hrs.

4) Drakes got lot of imprint bonus, so you will get 100% before they reach 50% of maturation.

5) Hatch all your eggs at the same time to sync the feeding for all of them.

26 minutes ago, OnionBird426 said:

My tribe has lost 2 rock drakes because of a bug in one of the rock drake nests where your Drake gets stuck and can’t get out. Very annoying and it needs to be fixed 

We have lost 6 and those werent even in the nests. Just smadhed into the floor. Some in the pits some near the reaper queen area. 

Just now, bigfishrob said:

We have lost 6 and those werent even in the nests. Just smadhed into the floor. Some in the pits some near the reaper queen area. 

Try keep distance when fight them, when you kill them too close, the queen corpse can drag you below the mesh.

One tip: Dont dismount and let the queen hit your drake with the tail sweep, sometimes can release stucked drakes.

57 minutes ago, SpCowboy said:

Try keep distance when fight them, when you kill them too close, the queen corpse can drag you below the mesh.

One tip: Dont dismount and let the queen hit your drake with the tail sweep, sometimes can release stucked drakes.

Did and tried all that bud. Usually the animation when queen dies lets u pop back up just looks freaky.

Archived