anyone got anything usefull from 40% boosted beacons?

OttoGrunf

Got quite a few things from the event, especially from the new desert drops in the Ragnarok desert. Lots of Ascendant BPs, sadlles and items, but the best for us was an Ascendant long kneck rifle blueprint (finally lol). Although did half fill two S+ vaults with skins, costumes and other generic rubbish in the process xD

My tribe and I would wait until 2200 and start clearing the ice cave.  By the time midnight hit we were at the first drop, made it through the entire cave from that point before 0500. All 6 red drops were bonus.  we acquired:

asc compound bow bp

asc tusco saddle bp

asc sword bp

asc pump shot bp

mc or better full ghillie bp

mc or better 3 pieces of flak bp

random asc saddle bp

theres more but... you get the point   It was actually very good for once. Some decent stuff from the 5 easy drops outside the cave too, but there was always competition for those, never in the cave.

5 Vaults full of stuff, 1 being Ascendant only and another being Mastercraft only. My best BP items are:

Asc Giga Saddle - 119.0
Asc Yuty Saddle - 99.8
Asc Mosa Saddle - 105.7
Asc Tuso Saddle - 114.5
Asc Sword - 275.3
Asc Xbow - 269.5
Asc PA Shotgun - 275.5
Asc Fab Sniper - 290.0

But despite all the loot, what i really wanted was a MC/Asc rex saddle BP which i never got :(

1 hour ago, Dave192 said:

5 Vaults full of stuff, 1 being Ascendant only and another being Mastercraft only. My best BP items are:

Asc Giga Saddle - 119.0
Asc Yuty Saddle - 99.8
Asc Mosa Saddle - 105.7
Asc Tuso Saddle - 114.5
Asc Sword - 275.3
Asc Xbow - 269.5
Asc PA Shotgun - 275.5
Asc Fab Sniper - 290.0

But despite all the loot, what i really wanted was a MC/Asc rex saddle BP which i never got :(

want to trade a rex bp for a tuso bp ? :)

Archived