Unofficial Console Christmas Events

AngrySaltire

Anyway it looks like with the new Christmas Event Announcement that unofficial console servers (maybe even official too ?) are not getting an event. Needless to say I am dissapointed...

But I have decided not to let that get me down as a server owner of a couple Nitrado Xbox servers. Yesterday anyway I had already used admin commands to spawn in various skins and left them in my tribes base in nice painted boxes. (Basically my server is a small groups of us all in one tribe atm on the Aberation Server). Also came up with the idea of breeding up some more charge shoulder pets and using admin commands to make them Christmas Colours (thinking of neutring/spaying them so that we cant just breed more of them up).

So I thought I would start a thread up to spread and share more ideas for other Christmas themed ideas for those of us that do run unofficial servers to bring the Christmas Cheer to our servers.:) My preference is for ideas that dont really ruin the game play so would have minimum impact on gamplay. Not going to start spawning in Christmas Coloured Rock Drakes, but I guess you can be inventive as you like :)

How about animals poop Christmas themed items? Nothing useful, just aesthetics. A wrapped present, a gingerbread man, a Christmas tree ornament. Still turned into fertilizer. Stimberry a Phiomia and a bunch of wrapped gifts come pouring out his backside, then you can pick them up and place them in each sleeping tribe mate. xD

3 minutes ago, Grandta said:

Is it live on official? Don't notice any difference.

event will begin at 12 PM ET on Saturday the 23rd of December and runs until 7 PM ET on Saturday the 30th of December

I dont know if its active yet on officials, just what they said on the crunch.

2 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

How about animals poop Christmas themed items? Nothing useful, just aesthetics. A wrapped present, a gingerbread man, a Christmas tree ornament. Still turned into fertilizer. Stimberry a Phiomia and a bunch of wrapped gifts come pouring out his backside, then you can pick them up and place them in each sleeping tribe mate. xD

How do I do this with admin commands ? xD

Just now, AngrySaltire said:

event will begin at 12 PM ET on Saturday the 23rd of December and runs until 7 PM ET on Saturday the 30th of December

I dont know if its active yet on officials, just what they said on the crunch.

How do I do this with admin commands ? xD

Wish I could tell you. Lol. I'm an idea man. I leave functionality up to others. lol

Archived