a few questions

GameFreak

- how do you determine what level the reaper you get will be? ive seen 2 videos now 1 where the person got 45 lvs while waiting for it to pop out and it came out a 46 and another where the person got 65 lvs and it popped out a 210.  so i am very confused about this atm.

- i know you are able to transfer aberrant creatures to the other maps but are you able to transfer aberrant creatures back to aberration or are they off the map for good?

- do the drops inside the main map of aberration have the chance to have a ring on them or do they only get that on the surface drops if at all? im looking for good blueprints for armor and weapons/gear like journeyman+ climbing picks.

1- This might be affected by server settings (.ini), so if there's an incongruence between the calculated level and actual level, I wouldn't really worry about it. Max level is 75, and you can get up to 74 levels on a level 1 baby
2- I think they're off the map
3- I haven't seen rings on them, but I have found that sometimes they will give abnormally good loot. I have my loot rates turned up slightly (x1.05), and I usually grab Glowsticks, for example, from Green crates, but on a couple of occasions now, I've found Journeyman-level blueprints for swords and crossbows

Archived