Happy Holidays: Community Crunch 113!

Jen

3 hours ago, GP said:

You gotta give us more to go. What bubbles surrounded by green background?

It appears to be just a re-coloured liopleurodon buff icon for the 40% quality increase in drops. I'm guessing they just hacked around the pre-existing mechanic for that buff in order to fudge this laughable event together.

Edited by IanHighlander

And really? Is there no way to update to it if you're not running SteamCMD? That's.... wow, no words!

Why aren't the Steam beta branches being used if they want to keep it optional (which is my way of giving them the benefit of the doubt this isn't just due to halfassedness)? That way you can choose it from the Steam interface and it would work for non-SteamCMD dedicated servers as well as single player. They really seem to want to discourage people from playing single player :/ 

Fix ragnarok graphics before you move on to more maps please.  Aberration is nice looking in theory but please fix the game and prim plus.  Let the modern do their mods.  I don't care about end game content right now I want to play what we already bought at the quality we deserve.  Your not in alpha anymore, remember?

Fix ragnarok graphics before you move on to more maps please.  Aberration is nice looking in theory but please fix the game and prim plus.  Let the modern do their mods.  I don't care about end game content right now I want to play what we already bought at the quality we deserve.  Your not in alpha anymore, remember?

So why is it that only the official servers get holiday events? That really messed up considering I've been with this game sense the beginning and it was great that first year when everyone got to participate in the events even the unofficial servers. It was great when my friends and I got to participate in hunting skeleton dinos and then chasing raptor claus, but i guess WC doesn't care about it's community anymore only about making money and expanding profits. Way to go WC, you officially sunk to every other game developers level, just when i thought you were different.