Bad holiday events

nautic13

I would have thought after the failure that was the Halloween event they would go a little further with this one not less one extra day on a normal 2x weekend does not seem like much of a event for Halloween we at least had the buffed drops even if most of the time you only got skin it was a nice attempt at a bonus. 

36 minutes ago, nautic13 said:

I would have thought after the failure that was the Halloween event they would go a little further with this one not less one extra day on a normal 2x weekend does not seem like much of a event for Halloween we at least had the buffed drops even if most of the time you only got skin it was a nice attempt at a bonus. 

The evolution event has started. The Christmas event has not. If previous years have been any indication, it will be glaringly obvious when the Christmas event starts.

1 minute ago, OttoGrunf said:

and may i bet that we will get raptorclaus to drop us useless skins like 90% of the time? :D

Preaching to the choir man. I hate holiday events in video games...particularly Christmas ones...particularly when it's a forced participation event. By December 2nd I've had just about enough Christmas cheer. I blame Mariah Carey. #humbugmfr

4 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

Preaching to the choir man. I hate holiday events in video games...particularly Christmas ones...particularly when it's a forced participation event. By December 2nd I've had just about enough Christmas cheer. I blame Mariah Carey. #humbugmfr

it wasnt like that year ago, events were much better thinked trough

11 minutes ago, OttoGrunf said:

it wasnt like that year ago, events were much better thinked trough

I don't know...but then again I'm not the best one to say whether previous were better than what this one will end up being like. Thus far I feel like Christmas events in all games suck equally...but I will say that this most recent GTA5 holiday event is trying really hard to nose out front.

Archived