Indoor fish from Hunter x Hunter

CGMaugh

I was just thinking that it would be amazing to have indoor fish as wild animals in ark.

I not a modder, so i'm not really sure if this is possible, but I think it would be awesome if they could only spawn inside player made structures.

Their purpose would be something like a guard dog of sorts??? I'm not too sure what is/isn't possible, but I thought it was a cool idea.

I would appreciate if a person with knowledge would enlighten me on the possibilities <3

1 hour ago, CGMaugh said:

I was just thinking that it would be amazing to have indoor fish as wild animals in ark.

I not a modder, so i'm not really sure if this is possible, but I think it would be awesome if they could only spawn inside player made structures.

Their purpose would be something like a guard dog of sorts??? I'm not too sure what is/isn't possible, but I thought it was a cool idea.

I would appreciate if a person with knowledge would enlighten me on the possibilities <3

I am no help on the possibilities, but I'll add that I've been hoping for an indoor aquarium or pool of sorts for a long time. It would be super cool to be able to make an above-ground pool or something and fill it with tamed wildlife.

Archived