Water Cave?

Notary

Hi, I am on console so I don't have the desert biome.  I also play single player.  Are there any water caves like the two on the island?  By water caves I don't mean resource caves or base caves.  The water caves on the island, along with the placement of an artifact in one made taming and leveling water dinos worthwhile.  I like the tuso spawn pit and the ocean is larger and it works well for these mounts but think a water cave and perhaps even a water Dino boss would be a fantastic addition.  If of course these already don't exist as I could have missed it or it is part of the desert biome expansion.

There is only 1 single underwater cave on Ragnarok. There are, however, 2 completely submerged caves that you can store your water dinos in - One is in Viking Bay, and is a long tunnel full of silica pearls. The other is just NW of it - Theres a large underwater land bridge leading straight to a large submerged cavern. Its easy enough to block it off with a behemoth gate, and there are no spawns inside.

I was unable to find any additional underwater caves, even in the newly added reef area.

I do hope that .1% remaining of the 99.9% complete consists of more base-building caves, as well as underwater caves akin to the Lair of the Mask.

Archived