Change The Evo Event !

ObsessiveSecurity

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
while i get where you are coming from, i would much rather the current event to stay the same, it is a choice to breed/raise, whereas grinding for mats is pretty much a need in order to play ark

a choice to raise? half of arks content could not be played with out high imprint and highly inbred dinos lol. seriously like someone else said people want to horde mutated pegos trikes and all them other silly things and push dino caps on every server your not going to get 2x events [emoji23][emoji23]

Guest DJRone89
13 hours ago, Adwel said:

aaaaaaaaaand they turned on the "event" but STILL no 2x maturation...

The f..

It must get tiring proving my point, over and over.

It WOULD be nice to have x2 maturation/breeding though. On a PVP server, with no worries about dino cap, I'd love to breed my Kibble tames 150 argies, but I've tried that a few times so far and I can't invest the hours it would take to get it to sustain itself while I go to work. A x2 event would halve that time, making it at least feasible. I've been wanting to try for a while but haven't had a maturation event is a min.

Not that I am complaining, x2 everything else is still pretty great, and definitely useful. But if I can't breed then I can't really progress in game. For a Rex it's 9 hours of care before it is old enough to eat out of troughs. I know there are ways to speed it up, but I just don't have that kind of time. Hoping for a breeding event soon.

It could be a build up for the Christmas event. So many server's are on the brink of server cap they don't need 30 babies per tribe hatched when so many people hoard even the crap ones instead of feeding them to the strong ones like should be done. 
I would have liked 2x as well since I am staring at 20 rex eggs, 12 yuty eggs, 2 or 3 Basil's, 3 Quetz eggs, and 2 mute Doedic's . 

The irony

The irony
Convenient how you left out how most of those will die which I wrote. So for your information. Kept 1 Yuty, 1 Quetzal, 2 Doedics will be traded off server, bypassed doing the Basils. Net impact, 3 dino's out of a possible 20.
How many people have that self control? Don't think I can use a 9.9k hp 1554 stam hatch Yuty in boss fights? Sure can but since I have 2128 stam, why would I?
You're probably one of those 500 dino capping tribes with level 67's tamed day 1.

Archived