Bees

AngelusKai

You can. It's actually pretty easy. There are a lot of hives and if you get them out in an area with cliffs, they just fly to the cliff, put there head in the wall and stay there for you to tame them.

Maybe the confusion is that not every hive has a bee queen? If you attack a hive and no bees spawn to protect it, it has no queen inside.

1 hour ago, raydanjr said:

Easiest source of rare flowers is by farming the pointy red mushroom that makes you trip out.  Use a buff to protect you from the spores, and use a dino to farm them to increase your yield even further.  One swipe from a diplo and you'll get tons.

Diplos can farm them? If that's a thing, that's good to know. 

4 hours ago, raydanjr said:

Easiest source of rare flowers is by farming the pointy red mushroom that makes you trip out.  Use a buff to protect you from the spores, and use a dino to farm them to increase your yield even further.  One swipe from a diplo and you'll get tons.

Actually there is a even better source: The little blue flowers in the bio luminescent biome. They give crazy amounts of berries and very good amount of rare flowers. One bite with my anky gives me 15-20 rare flowers on 2x harvest. Harvesting a field of the flowers gives me around 150.

Archived