Battle Rex Stat Ratio

dadysherwin1

I have a non dedicated island world with my friend and we are trying to make a battle rex army to defeat bosses. We have never battled bosses before. I want to make the rexes perfect in stats so I searched for good rex builds but they couldn't find a good one. Could someone please say a ratio for health to melee damage? Also if possible the required stamina. By ratio I mean like 100% damage every 5k health. Thanks! Also the difficulty is on 0.2 if that is relevant 

There's actually no official ratio to speak of. Fighting style preference as well as which boss really dictates how you want to stat your Rex's. Saddle armor also needs to be factored. 

When we fought Alpha Manticore we had 25k hp Rex's with 600-800 melee but we also had a mix of 79-90 armor saddles. 

When we fought Alpha Broodmother we had 30-35k hp Rex's with 800-900 melee. Our saddles were 86 to 109 armor. We wanted to end the fight quick as possible (shade over 3 minutes) so opted for melee over HP

We planned (before moving from Legacy to new servers) to take in 40k hp Rex's with 700-800 melee for the Alpha Megapithecus. Would of had same saddles. 86-109 armor. Against Alpha Dragon our plan was to take in 35k-40k hp rex's with 1000% melee since the fire attack is a percentage attack. HP is less important and higher melee to end the fight quicker made more sense. 

Ragnarok Bosses are significantly weaker than their island/scorched counterparts so could probably use similar set up to Alpha Broodmother for the Alpha fight. 

Before you panic, yekrucifixion187 is talking about official server OP, where difficulty is 5. For your 0.2, I say just tame about 15-18 highest rexes you can find, and put the best saddles you have on them all, and bring a yuti and fight on gamma difficulty. You'll easily be able to go from there. And don't be afraid to lose some tames, or even the entire round. We've all been there and there are always new rexes to be tamed/bred.

21 minutes ago, Pic1 said:

Before you panic, yekrucifixion187 is talking about official server OP, where difficulty is 5. For your 0.2, I say just tame about 15-18 highest rexes you can find, and put the best saddles you have on them all, and bring a yuti and fight on gamma difficulty. You'll easily be able to go from there. And don't be afraid to lose some tames, or even the entire round. We've all been there and there are always new rexes to be tamed/bred.

Yep, sorry. I just seen the difficulty level after re-reading. my bad. Lol. Thanks. 

58 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

There's actually no official ratio to speak of. Fighting style preference as well as which boss really dictates how you want to stat your Rex's. Saddle armor also needs to be factored. 

When we fought Alpha Manticore we had 25k hp Rex's with 600-800 melee but we also had a mix of 79-90 armor saddles. 

When we fought Alpha Broodmother we had 30-35k hp Rex's with 800-900 melee. Our saddles were 86 to 109 armor. We wanted to end the fight quick as possible (shade over 3 minutes) so opted for melee over HP

We planned (before moving from Legacy to new servers) to take in 40k hp Rex's with 700-800 melee for the Alpha Megapithecus. Would of had same saddles. 86-109 armor. Against Alpha Dragon our plan was to take in 35k-40k hp rex's with 1000% melee since the fire attack is a percentage attack. HP is less important and higher melee to end the fight quicker made more sense. 

Ragnarok Bosses are significantly weaker than their island/scorched counterparts so could probably use similar set up to Alpha Broodmother for the Alpha fight. 

You'll need alot more than 1000 melee even 1200 and 40k rexes(unofficial but no changes to dino health or melee other than imprint boosted at 1.2 over default 1.0) got the dragon half down though before it cooked the rexes

2 minutes ago, SwishPapaSweets said:

You'll need alot more than 1000 melee even 1200 and 40k rexes(unofficial but no changes to dino health or melee other than imprint boosted at 1.2 over default 1.0) got the dragon half down though before it cooked the rexes

Did you take 19 Rex's and a Yuty?

I talked to a guy who had the same stats as we did on legacy who stayed on legacy to finish it out and he was able to take down the Alpha Dragon with that set up. 4 riders. 

1 minute ago, SwishPapaSweets said:

18 and a pig yuty

Then I was the only rex rider and someone was on the yuty and the Pig was infinitestated to simulate someone feeding it. There were others shooting at them on the ground with high end assault rifles. 

Did any of your rexs walk into the lava at any point? it does 10% of their hp, same as the dragons fire breath, bad positioning can kill your  entire rex army in less than 2 minutes, without even engaging the dragon lol.

Archived