prime fish meat?

GameFreak

If you need a few scraps of prime fish meat for, let's say, a Moschops, go to a river with Sabertooth Salmon and kill any. Then harvest with sickle and you'll get some for sure.

For big amounts of it... Kill leeds? Gather them while alive? As with almost everything else, you could allways go fishing, but it's an unreliable. Unless you're taming a Moschops in Scorched Earth and the motherraptorer ONLY wants prime fish meat. I had some like that

3 minutes ago, GameFreak said:

i tried the scrapping thing with leeds and only got a large amount of raw fish meat with no prime unfortunately.

Maybe someone got to it before you? There was an almost beached one on the very quite private server I play on, and I got two prime meat harvests before getting a non-prime harvest, and then a prime harvest again. Could be someone got the good harvests, or it might be random.

Another option is the Ichthyornis.

13 hours ago, Snuit2000 said:

Prime fish meat is currently bugged on XBOX, u cant gather it with dinos. U can only gather it with pickaxe from megalodons, mosa's, etc. Even then u dont always get a prime meat from a megalodon. I prefer going after leeds they seem to drop at least 6-8 for me every time.

What the crap are you talking about? :D Megalodons never ever gave prime fish meat and Mosas even aren't fish...

1 hour ago, DomiDarko said:

What the crap are you talking about? :D Megalodons never ever gave prime fish meat and Mosas even aren't fish...

hell yes they do, i got raw prime fish meat from megalodons with pickaxe, just not every megalodon does. Check the wiki if u like.

About the Mosa you are rigth they drop prime meat, my bad.

Anyway try kill a leeds, definitely most easy.

Archived