Describe Aberration in 3 words or less

AdligerAdler

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While i agree reskinned, no fliers adds good things back, its a nice addition at least, instead of flying everywhere.

1 hour ago, Eww1c said:

Solo not possible. (On official at least)

^Metal base, 3 ravagers, a megalosaurus, fresh start no xfer character now level 69 <oh yea. (people are insane though with wanting locations...pve turned to pvp for a bit.smh..place is so big i think they just mad they can't solo abber..and need the tribe kind of help..)  I'd like the tribe only for tamings and the reaper, end boss, but usually people are asking for people to come along (to boss fights, island,rag,ect.) so that is not a loss at all really just a waiting game.

words:

Different, Grindier, (female)dog.

1 minute ago, zeroBurnAcidCool said:

While i agree reskinned, no fliers adds good things back, its a nice addition at least, instead of flying everywhere.

^Metal base, 3 ravagers, a megalosaurus, fresh start no xfer character now level 69 <oh yea. (people are insane though with wanting locations...pve turned to pvp for a bit.smh..place is so big i think they just mad they can't solo abber..and need the tribe kind of help..)  I'd like the tribe only for tamings and the reaper, end boss, but usually people are asking for people to come along (to boss fights, island,rag,ect.) so that is not a loss at all really just a waiting game.

words:

Different, Grindier, (female)dog.

Solo pvp for me. Have you even explored more then half the map?? I have metal base 4 rav in the crystal swap biom. Try going to the radiation zone for an egg then tell me what's up.

8 hours ago, Eww1c said:

Solo not possible. (On official at least)

As someone always playing solo I can say it definitely is. Try to find a relatively safe spot with relatively safe access to ressources. I'm still in noob stage with primal tools and without any mount. So I have to be careful. Sometimes I have to sneak past carnivores to get to wood, stone etc. If a carnivore needs to go I lead it off the cliff or far away, die, respawn, farm in safety.  

I found a relatively safe spot about 20 meters above ground with only 1 entrance. Down on the ground there are spinos, karkinos, sarcos, raptors, and ravagers "playing" at and in the river. It's very dangerous. But I can stand at the edge of my little plateau and watch them in safety. (Btw, spinos and sarcos don't like each other much. I never got to see that on The Island.)

From the level above me sometimes creatures fall down into my base. But most of the time it's just herbivores. If it's a carnivore I lead it off my little platue, die, respawn. Carnivore can't get up again. Will build a fence at the edge so nothing can fall down into my base anymore. 

Edit: Just saw your other post that you have metal base already. But if it doesn't help you then maybe someone else.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived