Scorched Earth Ascension to Aberration?

CrushL

Hello,

as far as I understand it, 4 Maps are being involved in Ark's Story. You start on The Island. From there you Ascend to Scorched Earth. From Scorched Earth you get to Aberration and from Aberration you get to Extinction (Earth).

At this point, there are only 2 Ascension scenes (The Island -> Scorched Earth and Aberration -> Extinction). So the Ascension in Scorched Earth seems to be missing if I understand the story correctly.

My Question is: Is an Ascension Scene for Scorched Earth planned to complete the story or am I just wrong about how this is connected (and you do not ascend to Aberration from Scorched Earth storywise)?

Btw. hell of a story for some Netflix series (if done properly).

Best regards,

CrushL

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I up this, after see and read the last Note from rockwell on scorched eath, we can read "now we move to the space like the island whats next".. anyway, its the ascension for go to Abberation. BUT we dont have this.. Seriously, WC, go work on it.
Scorched Earth, seem like offtopic from the story with this missing

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
14 hours ago, KindaRocket24 said:

So can you ascend of SE or do you just transfer I want to ascend to Aberration but I don’t know where to go is there a SE version of the tek cave or something like that?

Unfortunately from what i have seen Wildcard Said that there are no plans for a Scorched Earth ascension. That doesn't mean the community doesn't want it though, It's really annoying becuase the island, abberation and extincion all have an ascension cutscene but SE doesn't. I believe wildcard was going to add one before they released SE but becuase of lawsuits and stuff they had to rush it out. However that does not mean they should ignore it all togther, it is a plot hole in the story that needs to be fixed, Helena and Rockwell didn't really ascend but that doesn't mean our survivour should do the same, we follow our own story (in a sense) and that has been ascending through the ARKS. Helana didn't ascend on abberation, she just teleported off abberation and on to earth. Yet our survivour ascended off aberation and onto earth.

Archived