24/7 PVE RAG For The Working Gamer

Private Nitrado hosted servers. Pve Island and Rag cluster. We will be getting aberration soon. 

Ark%20ad1_zpstxflaues.png

JADED RAG

Rates are:

5xp xp/harvesting/taming

10x breeding and maturation 

Protected resources 

Protected ob 

PvP events

Server events

Better loot drops

750 tame limit

Tribe imprinting 

Feel free to hit me up for more information.

The population is low at the moment but the server won’t go anywhere. It is here to stay and we would not mind have a few people join us. 

Rules are simple.

1. Don’t block water ways or natural walking paths. 

2. Don’t build up in anyone’s space or pillar off huge sections of land. The map is so huge that should not be an issue. 

3. Don't be a jerk or an asshole. You have a problem talk it our or ask an admin for help.

4. Don't block obs or build right next to them. They are for everyone so we want the lag to be as little as possible

Other than that, just enjoy yourself and have a good time. We cater to those that have lives but want to enjoy the game without any frustrations that comes from dealing with lag and inconsiderate players.

For some real-time interaction here is our newly made discord. 

https://discord.gg/StGArtJ

add me Huntress17 if you want to chat on psn.

Sounds like my kind of server! Been away from the game for a good while because people on the official servers ruined the experience for me (Hopefully you know the reasons I'm talking about!) But definitely been hankering to get back in, but don't want to deal with the same sorts of people who just take over half the island with their foundations and all that.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow did not even notice this post lol my bad. And basically the people you described is what made my tribe quit our legacy server for good. People who join new cause their own legacy server was dead and want to ignore our rules about not blocking the ob, the waterways or building on top of resources. Got tired of it and made our own.

Archived