Transferring dinos from Abberation to other maps

Simubaya

24 minutes ago, Simubaya said:
22 hours ago, UDGxKnight said:
You can indeed transfer off of Aberration. Also no you don't have to have the DLC to be given anything from it

Thanks! Now I just have to find someone from the Abberation maps from the PlayStation 4 legacy servers.

No problem :D That is one thing about these DLCs I like. I do buy them but if I decide not to then someone can still give me the new creatures and such :P 

10 minutes ago, mackyishere said:
1 hour ago, UDGxKnight said:
I don't think so currently. They don't want people transferring dinos into AB

Im talking about the dibos that are originally from aberration

I know you are but it still stands that they don't want transfers back in. I think there was an update about downloading aberrant creatures though

15 hours ago, mackyishere said:
15 hours ago, UDGxKnight said:
I know you are but it still stands that they don't want transfers back in. I think there was an update about downloading aberrant creatures though

Makes no sense that aberration dinos cant go back tbh

I mean I guess if you wanna be picky about it. You could just not transfer them out in the first place if you are wanting your AB creatures on the map in the first place.....

6 hours ago, UDGxKnight said:

I mean I guess if you wanna be picky about it. You could just not transfer them out in the first place if you are wanting your AB creatures on the map in the first place.....

but what if you want to cross ark trade and wanna buy a aberrant creature into your aberration map?

6 hours ago, mackyish3r3 said:

but what if you want to cross ark trade and wanna buy a aberrant creature into your aberration map?

i have to agree on that but somehow its sad we cant (yet) not sure in future. some players just bought the game n they play in aberration. and the dev is like trying to ask them to let it go because u cant transfer back or aberrant dino cant be transfer out to normal maps

Archived