Ragnarok map expansion today?

Arumat

So the CC12 said that the rest of Ragnarok would be rolled out today (hopefully). I haven't heard or seen anything else about this since then and it wasn't rolled out with this mornings patch. Any updates anywhere that I must have missed? Also, anyone have any "confirmed" info on what the rest of the map will actually be or is it just SE deep desert?

Most I have found for patch notes  was posted 19 hours ago.

"Additions - 

Sand Dunes

Coastal Reef

Mountainous Green Desert

New weather system with lighting. Watch out while venturing in the desert

Puzzle Labyrinth (4 of the artifacts previously found in the world have been moved here)

Many misc changes, Including - 

New default player spawn

Increased spino spawns

Added more water spawns to existing areas. 

We will be collecting issues and fixing them in the coming weeks. "

2 hours ago, GP said:

Yeah i saw those, but they arnt very clear to me.

Coastal reef - where? Around the whole map?

weather system - does it include heat waves in the desert? or just the lightning storm?

more water spawns - anglers will spawn now at the SE-SW location?

puzzle lab - does that mean the old dungeon doesn't have artifacts now?

still, looking forward to exploring the map! 

3 hours ago, CookieRawks said:

Yeah i saw those, but they arnt very clear to me.

Coastal reef - where? Around the whole map?

weather system - does it include heat waves in the desert? or just the lightning storm?

more water spawns - anglers will spawn now at the SE-SW location?

puzzle lab - does that mean the old dungeon doesn't have artifacts now?

still, looking forward to exploring the map! 

I would assume that the artifacts found in the Canyon, in that little cave in the Highlands, in the little cave in the Redwoods, as well as the one found in that little lake in the NW.

Now, about the Weather system...

Have you changed the clockwork fog system?

Have you made the rain more moderate, rather then having a freezing spell once a day, everyday?

Is the Volcano ready to erupt? If so, is there a better warning system for it, such as the Jerboa, or even an icon on your HUD right as it starts erupting? I don't want to lose any dinos while crossing the floes, given that I live in the Volcano.

Also, as the map is near 99% completion, what's the Ragnarok Dev's next project going to be? Will Ragnarok itself remain mostly untouched going forward, except to add in new non-expansion dinos?

No longer need full fur and three campfires in your inventory for every time it rains, thank gawd for that. Thanks guys :)

On another note, after a quick fly round the new area this afternoon, gotta say, nice job on the buildable areas, the new ruins are a masterpiece and I've already got ideas going round in my head for them.

24 minutes ago, IanHighlander said:

No longer need full fur and three campfires in your inventory for every time it rains, thank gawd for that. Thanks guys :)

On another note, after a quick fly round the new area this afternoon, gotta say, nice job on the buildable areas, the new ruins are a masterpiece and I've already got ideas going round in my head for them.

ohhh cant wait to go exploring!

Archived