still with the pillaring issues

North1984

hop into a server pillars, hop into another server pillars, finally found a server after three days of trying to get a good spot after all the dieing (not complainnig was fun) so we start a tiny place next to a waterfall go to bed and wake up to a tribe MASS pillard all over the ark even rite next to our base hundreds of pillars everywhere, ask to move onlky 2 so can make a bridge so pirahna wont keep eating us and nothing but smart mouth and rudeness quote in quote ''im preserving the metal spawns'' theres only two nodes next to us, and far as i remember people are not suppose to build on the mats like metal, idk this is redicolas and should not be a thing, 2 tribes have hundreds upon hundreds of pillars just everywhere with no plains to do anything with the land. im so sick of this but i want to play on an official map.

12 minutes ago, mackyishere said:

2 nodes makes a large diference as metal is scarce

There is metal all over the place...I mean, there's a cave near my base where every rock inside the cave is metal. Every.Rock. Pretty much every ledge above ground level has at least a few metal veins, usually even a rich node or two. In the blue zone, every rock with light-blue glow lines is metal. Metal isn't scare, you just don't know where to get it yet.

I don't know what spawn area the OP built near, but dependent upon how accurate the OP's description is, it sounds like there's a tribe on the server that might need to be reported.

Archived