Ark rock dragons

YuiKurata

Dododex says 3d 20h.

Like the Wyvern, he eats only 1 thing while growing: Nameless venom. It's a rare drop (not very rare, but still rare) from Nameless. Just go outside your base in a non-fertile biome with no lantern pet, riding a Megalosaurus or better and crush every nameless you see. Keep in your sight a wild Z plant just in case they spawn a Reaper, but with a Megalosaurus you should be able to kill them even without light fast enough to avoid the reaper summon

5 hours ago, YuiKurata said:

Does anyone know how long it takes for a rock dragon to hatch from the egg and how long it takes for it to fully mature on official rates? Or does it take the same amount of time as a regular wyvern? If you know please right it down in the comments. Thanks :)

6 hour incubation time takes a BUNCH of ac's. My tribe and an ally have some down and hatching on official now. Low ones but it is a start.

Just hatched 2 drake lvl 155 on official needs 6 hours 15 mins to hatch and around 10 hours to juve. Food lost per hour is around 319 if i didnt get it wrong. 

Stats: 7,2K hp, 1K stam, 7K food and 231 melee

but the stats is vary just like wyverns, sometimes low level beat the high level one in terms of hp, stam and melee. 

Not bad for the start

5 hours ago, Jerky said:

My tribe just hatched a 190 on official its stats are:

HP: 5,500

Food : On hatch was  2,000 so we dont have to feed for a while

Stam: 1,100

Melee: 317

I know it doesnt really relate but thats a 190's stats

Good job. I wanted one for carrying, do they usually have good weight?

Also, how fast does its food drop, like how much venom will be needed for hatching?

Thanks

Archived