Jtmorris

Revealed Map Areas not saving

On 12/18/2017 at 10:41 PM, Killsay said:

Same here. Its hard enough trying to get use to the new Aberration map only for it to erase each time you log on smh.

Single player, PS4

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. I thought maybe I was having a unique problem. Do your explorer notes also do the same?

On 12/21/2017 at 5:29 PM, Jtmorris said:

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. I thought maybe I was having a unique problem. Do your explorer notes also do the same?

No. I still have those. I've noticed that my transponder nodes are all disappearing after each log in as well, along with the map data. 

I’m having the same problem on scorched earth. Haven’t checked the other maps yet. Really hoping they fix it soon. I don’t want to have to mark coordinates on my phone to keep track of where my bases are. Also hoping it’s isolated to scorched earth, since I lost a raft on the island at one point and I don’t want to have to go searching for it again to get the coordinates to retrieve it later. 

I have this same problem. I went to the ArkWiki, brought up the map of Aberration, made sure it was clear (unless you want resources and drops on it), then printed it off.

I put pins in it to mark my bases and keep it next to me when I'm playing. I only use the game map when I need to make sure I'm heading in the right direction.