Christmas event?

Grandta

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator

It has been said before that there will be a Christmas Event.

As stated here:

Holiday Events!

We'd like to wish all survivors out there a Happy Thanksgiving and hope that have a great weekend! As for our plans, we will not be hosting an event for Thanksgiving this year due to our efforts being focused on Aberration and getting it out in December. We apologise for the lack of event this time of year, we love hosting holiday events, but unfortunately, we just didn't have the time to do so. Though, with Christmas around the corner, you won't have to wait long for a special Christmas themed Holiday Event!

1 hour ago, AngrySaltire said:

Hopefully they have something up their sleaves for Christmas, but with only 3 working days (essential for any certification for console) left before christmas I am becoming very sceptical that we will get a proper event.

Raptor clause is fully coded and tested on the island, centre and SE, the rag devs did say a while ago that they were working on the Xmas event I believe. Aberration is the one I am unsure of. Everything else wildcards side is re-enabling last years event, which I am sure most of the community would be satisfied with. 

16 minutes ago, Saupe said:

Raptor clause is fully coded and tested on the island, centre and SE, the rag devs did say a while ago that they were working on the Xmas event I believe. Aberration is the one I am unsure of. Everything else wildcards side is re-enabling last years event, which I am sure most of the community would be satisfied with. 

So there is hope :)

On 12/18/2017 at 4:54 PM, Eldrax said:

It has been said before that there will be a Christmas Event.

As stated here:

Holiday Events!

We'd like to wish all survivors out there a Happy Thanksgiving and hope that have a great weekend! As for our plans, we will not be hosting an event for Thanksgiving this year due to our efforts being focused on Aberration and getting it out in December. We apologise for the lack of event this time of year, we love hosting holiday events, but unfortunately, we just didn't have the time to do so. Though, with Christmas around the corner, you won't have to wait long for a special Christmas themed Holiday Event!

Well I hope so but with only a few days left before Christmas I am very doubtful :(

Christmas event would be fun but if they won’t fix Xbox constant game crashing what’s the point I’ll be really upset if I won’t be able to play
Haven't had any game breaking issues on our official xbox server the only time it becomes too laggy for my liking was the 8x charity event. I was here the day this server opened and I play from out of zone. The ping sits at about 60 and very rarely hits 170. Have been really impressed with the official server stability compared to legacy. Bring on the events!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jatheish/status/943712849645490176

If I read that right, its going to be the halloween event rubbish all over again where official thankfully get something while unofficial gets... well nothing. Going to extremely disappointed again if that is the case. I am assuming that is what is ment by server side updates.

On 12/20/2017 at 3:08 AM, WrongBloom said:

Christmas event would be fun but if they won’t fix Xbox constant game crashing what’s the point I’ll be really upset if I won’t be able to play

I feel the same way..... My game disconnects every 20 - 30 minutes and its actually costing me. I've lost tames, gear, resources, etc. to random disconnects and it's getting to the point that I don't even want to play anymore. I've been playing since I purchased the beta like almost 3 years ago. I'm also a little frustrated that Abberation launched when Ragnarok still isn't finished. Personally, a Christmas event would be kinda cool but I'd rather just have everything be finished and work the way it's supposed to. I'd also like it if I could be in-game compensated for everything i've lost due to these **** disconnects.

On 12/21/2017 at 3:47 AM, AngrySaltire said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jatheish/status/943712849645490176

If I read that right, its going to be the halloween event rubbish all over again where official thankfully get something while unofficial gets... well nothing. Going to extremely disappointed again if that is the case. I am assuming that is what is ment by server side updates.

Then I was right. Just a light event. Shocker. At least they aren't releasing a crapton of wild Christmas Gigas to spread joy.

Archived