Getting Drake eggs Prim plus

Melcreif

I have not and am not super familiar with prim plus mode but I did read someones experience earlier that I believe should work on prim plus. What he did was a series of zip lines from the top alllllll the way down to the eggs and then he took a ravager down. Grabbed the egg and bolted up the zip lines. By the top most of the drakes had lost interest. The few still chasing were killed by the rest of his tames waiting up top. They are not hard to kill, so the tames waiting can lots of things.

51 minutes ago, wolfgang784 said:

I have not and am not super familiar with prim plus mode but I did read someones experience earlier that I believe should work on prim plus. What he did was a series of zip lines from the top alllllll the way down to the eggs and then he took a ravager down. Grabbed the egg and bolted up the zip lines. By the top most of the drakes had lost interest. The few still chasing were killed by the rest of his tames waiting up top. They are not hard to kill, so the tames waiting can lots of things.

Ravangers take radation damage

14 hours ago, wolfgang784 said:

Can Ravengers go up ziplines without the Zipline motor attachment?

So I play on primitive plus official and there are no new engrams from aberation to even use. So that means there is no saddle for ravengers etc. Honestly its going to be impossible to survive radiation and then be able to escape.  So far I have used a meglasauras to ride around on near the drake area, but you cant stay in the radiation long. So you could always bring a bunch of sleeping bags with you to place. That way when radiation kills you, you can just pick up your stuff and go. DX 

32 minutes ago, Lizard580 said:

So I play on primitive plus official and there are no new engrams from aberation to even use. So that means there is no saddle for ravengers etc. Honestly its going to be impossible to survive radiation and then be able to escape.  So far I have used a meglasauras to ride around on near the drake area, but you cant stay in the radiation long. So you could always bring a bunch of sleeping bags with you to place. That way when radiation kills you, you can just pick up your stuff and go. DX 

Interesting. Sounds like standard Primitive servers are the better alternative to Prim Plus when it comes to Aberration...

On 12/20/2017 at 2:09 PM, Melcreif said:

Interesting. Sounds like standard Primitive servers are the better alternative to Prim Plus when it comes to Aberration...

@Melcreif There are no Primitive servers on the official maps. Only Prim Plus sadly. Haha otherwise i would've brought over my character instead of starting a new one >.<  But yeah having no engrams sucks! I hope they fix that soon! At least give us saddles!

• 1 month later...

Archived