3D ARK Prints & ARK: Winter Wonderland

Jatheish

• Administrator

large.Raptor-1.png.789d3c28a68f354973da9

Hey Survivors!

3D Prints!

We're super excited to announce a partnership with Sandboxr to bring you guys some awesome ARK Goodies! For the past few weeks they have been working on creating some fantastic ARK 3D Models. Currently these are limited to a few models but if you guys enjoy them and want more, we'll work with them on bringing more models to you!

shop-now.png.746b9ff1f572e182150dad0fa03

large.Shop-1.png.9e7f69f915934030ba32c5e

The models that are currently available are:

- The Dodo

- The Dire Wolf

- The Raptor

- The Spinosaurus

They start at $29.99 and they are available in different sizes! We've built in a tool on our Community Hub which will allow you to both preview the models and place your orders. The 3D Prints have amazing customization, you're able to select the base they'll be sitting on top of, the pose the model will be in and any text you want displayed.

large.Spino-2.png.dbd7cdda0b6002b59e0e22

There are a number of poses available for each creature, ranging from their startled movement, to their fighting and their howls / roars. You can then select the pose you want to start with, scroll through the entire animation and select the exact look for your creature and have it printed that way!

large.Dodo-1.png.aace120b03f4e26d86b57d1

Once you're satisified with how it's looking, place your order and soon you'll have your very own ARK 3D Prints! We've got a lot more goodies planned for you guys so don't worry, this is just the beginning!

large.Spino-1.png.1c01aecaa82e8c267047fb

large.3d-side-banner.png.a0fe0a55905a24b

and in other news...

It's been an incredibly exciting week for ARK: Console Players, but now PC players will have something big to look forward to! Announcing..

ARK: Winter Wonderland!

large.RaptorClaus.jpg.6d9c9cc5e249b713c7

This coming week we're excited to unveil the 'ARK: Winter Wonderland' Event where you'll find a holiday themed overhaul of the ARK complete with new challenges to take on, limited edition items to craft, and environmental details to uncover. More details soon -- remember to be nice to your fellow Survivors, as Raptor Claus is Coming to Town!

View full article

52 minutes ago, Jat said:

t's been an incredibly exciting week for ARK: Console Players, but now PC players will have something big to look forward to! Announcing..

Just now, Drake_69 said:

I think both platforms will get the same updates :)

That statement from Jat scares me.  Its bad enough we missed out on the skelly skins from halloween that look badass as hell.  For personal reasons I wasn't able to enjoy fear evolved on PC, but now that I've moved my gameplay over to the console, I fear I might miss out again.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Vilicus said:

That statement from Jat scares me.  Its bad enough we missed out on the skelly skins from halloween that look badass as hell.  For personal reasons I wasn't able to enjoy fear evolved on PC, but now that I've moved my gameplay over to the console, I fear I might miss out again.

Still hoping they make maybe an option later so you can redo the events on your own dedicated servers. Maybe by a total conversion ? Hint Hint :)

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, DemonDJ Jr said:

The figures are sooo cool, I want them all xD

Same. This is gonna empty my wallet soon enough :D

I'm really hoping for some Trophy 3D arts :) Like from Survival Of The Fittest. If you won. You can put it on your desk :)

Edited by Drake_69