Next Dodo Themed boss for Aberration

Neolord

:Jerbhi:

Hi Survivors

Now before anyone starts yelling in the comments and getting over excited I just would like to say this is only speculation I'm not actually saying the next dodo themed boss will be this particular creature just wanted to clear that up so let begin shall we. Ever since Fear Evolved first started Studio Wildcard have released 2 Dodo themed bosses for the island it was the DodoRex and For Scorched Earth it was the DodoWyvern now ark has released Aberration and with it came a lot of new and difficult challenges but the one thing on my mind is "What will the next Dodo Themed boss be" so I did some digging in the ARK Wiki and choose the best possible creatures that I believe could be the next Dodo Themed Boss For Aberration. #1 DodoDrake: A combination of a Dodo and the Rock Drake. This would Grant the DodoDrake the abilities of the regular Rock Drake for example it's camouflage ability. this would make it more challenging to spot especially in dark places, great for ambushing unsuspecting players. #2 DodoReaper: A Combination of a Dodo and the Reaper. Like the DodoDrake the DodoReaper would posses the same abilities as the normal Reaper like it's tail attack for example and it's acid attack these would be great for taking out large groups of players as well as it's ability to disappear underground and reappear meters away, great for long range attacks. #3 DodoBasilisk: A Combination of a Dodo and the basilisk and would posses the abilities of the basilisk including it's ability to borrow underground, like the DodoDrake this is great for Ambushing players. these are just speculation as to what the next Dodo themed boss will be. if you have any other ideas as to what you think the next Dodo themed boss for Aberration will be then feel free to comment them down below 

till next time survivors

Goodbye And Merry Christmas 

:Jerbhi:

Archived