Unable to earn all tek engrams and do all content

Saliktor

About a month ago me and my friends decided to pick up ark again and try Ragnarok for we had not played it yet. We rented a private dedicated server through nitrado because the official ones are terrible. From the beginning, we had the goal in mind to fight all of arks guardians and earn all the tek gear. Only just recently did we find out that Ragnarok only has a dual boss arena being the dragon and manticore. This was completely unknown to us and we almost stopped playing then. However, we came up with the idea to summon the other bosses on there respective difficulties in an arena we built to still allow us to experience fighting the bosses. After another week or two of preparing, we finally tried to spawn in the bosses only to find that only the broodmother and manticore are spawnable and even then not on any specific difficulty and we still were not able to earn the engrams. So as of this point, we are terribly disappointed with arks developers in making this unachievable both officially and with admin commands. I enjoyed the time i spent earning what we have but i am sad that i feel like it all amounted to little in the end.

TLDL; What is the point of playing ragnarok if you cant earn/experience all end game content and why isnt this made apparent before starting on a server that specific maps do not contain the ability to do all boss arenas without needing to pay for a cluster server?

• Volunteer Moderator

Ragnarok is an expansion map that is not part of the story. To experience the full game in its integrity, you have to play on the island (tekgrams, ascension, etc.). Being on your own server, you could configure it so you unlock the missing tekgrams at level 100 or something. For example:

Spoiler

Into your GameUserSettings.ini file:

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekFloor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWall_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWallwithdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekDoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekFencefoundation_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCeiling_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRailing_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCatwalk_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekStairs_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekLadder_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRoof_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWall_Sloped_left_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWall_Sloped_right_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRamp_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekPillar_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWallWithWindow",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekWindow_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekCeilingWithTrapdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTrapdoor_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGateframe_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGate_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGenerator_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTrough_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTeleporter_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TurretTek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_MosaSaddle_Tek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_RexSaddle_Tek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_MegalodonSaddle_Tek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tapejara_Tek",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekRifle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGrenade_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekHelmet_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekBoots_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGloves_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekShirt_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekPants_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_ShieldTek_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_WeaponTekSword_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekLight_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTekCloningChamber_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Moonpool_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_UnderwaterBase_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekShield_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTransmitter_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGateframe_Large_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekGate_Large_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=100)

I dont know if i can do that for i am on console using nitrado servers. Do not believe they let me dive into the configuration files like that. Anyways I know that ragnarok is an expansion map but i still believe the other bosses arenas should be playeable on them, if i had known this information before starting on new map i wouldve just done island. I just wish there was a way of knowing this prior is all and i wish for others to know this as well

You will find the commands to summon whatever level boss you like here:

http://www.playjurassicark.com/2015/06/admin-commands-summon-creatures/

Also, as others have pointed out, you are able to specify the settings on your Nitrado server.  That's really the main point of having one.

Good luck to you, hopefully those spawn codes come in handy... and the other sections of the site can be useful as well (admin commands).

Archived