No transferring ever

EwokMafia

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sharpshot879 said:

Only allow transfers of kibble and I agree with this

So then you don't agree at all...? Because that isn't what i said... I don't want to have to farm Metal ingots or Oil on this map. That is tedious as hell without a flyer(Which i like not having, but no raptoring way am i farming Metal ingots or Oil without one.)

i would agree with item transfer but i was really looking forward to aberration flyer dino but sadly have none (not that i see one or maybe it wasnt fully out yet)

say.. if just if lol a play set his ‘main base’ in abr map or only play in this map on official, is it gonna be no trading for those players? ._.??

9 hours ago, GLADONOS said:

So then you don't agree at all...? Because that isn't what i said... I don't want to have to farm Metal ingots or Oil on this map. That is tedious as hell without a flyer(Which i like not having, but no raptoring way am i farming Metal ingots or Oil without one.)

That's the point of the map, it's supposed to be different from the other maps.

I am sure I will offend a lot of people with this topic.

But I just have to say it and I hopre more people think the same way I do.

I have been playing on Abberation since it launched and I'm having a very good time.

It's like I  just started Ark again.

Now.....

Think is, that when Scorched Earth launched, characters were transferrable aswell. Like now on Abberation.

All fine, but than the dino and item transfers were allowed aswell.

And, this is my opinion, it was not what it should be.

Giga's and all other dino's that weren't tameable on Scorched Earth came there.

And kinda ruined the map for me and hopefully others aswell.

So, what I was wondering, what will happen to Abberation?

I hope that the dino and item transfers will stay like this. So all that crap doesn't go to Abberation and people don't come with 1000's of pillars and what not.

It's pure at the moment, you start over (lvl 1 or lvl 100), it's more fun, than just downloading boss rexes, giga's and 1000 metal walls, etc.

So here I am asking Wildcard (from my point of view), to keep the transfers at it is. Just from Abberation to Island / Center / Scorched Earth and not towards Abberation.

I hope more agree with me.

Well actually except for Flyers people can already bring fert eggs to Aberration and hatch Giga's and Rex's there.  I'm totally fine with that too.  I also like the fact that there aren't any flyers and when trying to bring flyer eggs over they won't hatch.  I think it's just fine this way and I hope they don't change it.  It shouldn't be a flyer map because it defeats the purpose and I think WC knows that and will keep it this way.  that's why you have things like the Rock drake and also the climbing tools...

Just now, Melcreif said:

Ah NM. They just patched it. Which is odd that they would patch this yet clearly they didn't want flyers coming over so that didn't need to be patched. Maybe they changed their minds on Giga's and Rex's over there?

For the time being they don't want any means of transferring creatures into Aberration, including via fertile eggs.

38 minutes ago, Ranger1 said:

For the time being they don't want any means of transferring creatures into Aberration, including via fertile eggs.

I hope it stays like this forever, when the transfers are enabled, peopl start dumping their dino's on abberation and tame caps will start to pop up on these servers aswell eventually

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Balteraxe said:

I hope it stays like this forever, when the transfers are enabled, peopl start dumping their dino's on abberation and tame caps will start to pop up on these servers aswell eventually

WC has stated that they do not intend on changing this later. Transfers will stay disabled.

18 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Just wondering, where did they say this? 

I am happy to read that. I just hope they rework the kibble tree for this map :) 

I'm curious as well.  I've heard rumors of a 200 day time limit before some transfers are allowed.  Kibble is ideally the biggest problem for some things.  I don't mind not being able to transfer in dinos and even not being able to transfer in some materials is okay.  But the loot crates so far haven't been real great and I hope they get better.  Yay a purple loot crate with some glowsticks or a blue or green lootcrate with a fish basket bp.  

Archived