Wild Ravagers; Can they climb my Zip-lines?

GreenSoup2HoT

yes Ravagers are great! Tamed they have a 50% weight reduction to their inventory and recieve little to no fall damage from height (mounted) and the bonus they can climb zip lines look at zip line while mounted on ravager if cross hair shows spacebar on PC or A on xbox one and the ravager will jump onto the zip line. These beasties while ugly make patrolling and exploring from nooks and zip lines a breeze!

7 hours ago, DomeBlue said:

Yes wild ravagers can use zip lines 

How sure are you? Will wild ravagers simple use the ziplines or do they need a motive? 

I put a zipline in a small taming pen with no roof and lured 4 ravagers inside. They didnt use the zipline to escape. So i dunno what to believe. Im trying to test it but to no avail. 

@GreenSoup2HoT like Olivar said and yes they need a motive. When a dino is trapped they don't actually acknowledge they are otherwise they wouldn't be running into the trap walls. Wild ravagers will chase you accross zip lines. That freaked my friend out a bit when one jumped onto the line to follow her home. 

15 hours ago, DomeBlue said:

@GreenSoup2HoT like Olivar said and yes they need a motive. When a dino is trapped they don't actually acknowledge they are otherwise they wouldn't be running into the trap walls. Wild ravagers will chase you accross zip lines. That freaked my friend out a bit when one jumped onto the line to follow her home. 

Would you suggest i use a stone dino gate at the start or end of my ziplines to ward of wild ravagers? 

Archived