2 Rock Drakes from 1 egg, Jackpot?

FoxyFluff21

5 minutes ago, AnAncientOrder said:

You were able to get twins and triplets from wyvern eggs so I'm sure it's possible. It's a 2% chance of twins I believe. 

10% for twins, 2% for triplets :) Overall expected value from an egg is 1.14 offspring, so you should get an extra baby every seven eggs or so

But OP, you're very lucky, but this is entirely possible! On my first ever Wyvern egg, I got triplets

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hatching a 150 and 155 egg (both gifted to us) while joking in chat:  "Imagine if we hatched twins on this egg..." 150 hatches:  "TWINS!!!"  15 minutes later, again in chat:  "What do you think the odds are of hatching twins on this one too?"  155 hatches:  "TWINS AGAIN!!!!!!"  The tribe that gifted us the eggs:  "No more drake eggs for you guys..."  All joking, but it was a crazy night.  Sadly, both of the 150s are no longer with us, and both because of bugs.  Mine, on ragnarok, decided to dive head first into the lava thrice while attempting to climb out of the scar.  My tribe mate's more recently got meshed into the ground by a reaper queen that decided to river dance on his head.

To the OP,  twins is always a surprise and a good time.

Archived