Wasting time on Prim +

Click003

To Developers and community leads:

What is happening with primitive plus? I prefer that over the base game but it is not in good shape.

I think it's only fair that we get some information as to what's happening to the conversion. A simple "Yes we are working on it would be fine." I'd even prefer a "We plan on ending support for primitive plus," that would at least allow me to start over on a different server instead of feeling like I'm wasting my time.

Can you please tell us anything?

Why release a new map for Prim Plus if you're not even going to allow access to any new stuff? So annoying! I love playing basic Primitive because I feel thats how its supposed to be played. DILO is up with rexes shooting lasers? no thank you.... At least give people the option to stay in the primitive aspect of things and not force them to go all tech. I like the challenge of playing prim, but dang give us some helpful tools at least! But yeah i agree with you. some feedback would be great. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep, as paying customers, we would like an official response from the Dev team in regards to whether or not Prim+ is still being worked on, or support for it has been cut. 

Ignoring your customer base is NOT the way to get around the issue at hand. I sure hope you have not stooped as low as politicians in that regard.

Archived