Plant z and basilisk

Sharpshot879

Just now, HoganRyan01 said:

You have to stand beside the Plant Species Z and wait for it to drop a plant on its own. I've tested this and the recent patch made the time shorter for the seed!

As for Basilisk, I've heard it's similar to the Titanoboa but you use Rock Drake eggs.

Thanks for the quick reply! This is very helpful but the basilisk taming seems extremely hard as that could one shot you quite easily 

12 minutes ago, Sharpshot879 said:

Thanks for the quick reply! This is very helpful but the basilisk taming seems extremely hard as that could one shot you quite easily 

use golden hesperaonis (whatever they are spelled) eggs, they are the best food for basilisk
you know those golden eggs that you need to make kentro kibble tot tame yuty

6 hours ago, raptorjesus666 said:

use golden hesperaonis (whatever they are spelled) eggs, they are the best food for basilisk
you know those golden eggs that you need to make kentro kibble tot tame yuty

Shame I haven't found a hesperornis on aberration yet. I don't the they exist here. 

You can use any fert egg, but it is buggy registering eggs atm, you need to get the basilisk to try and bite you when your stood next to the egg, almost as if it's eating the egg without intending to.

4 hours ago, Saupe said:

Shame I haven't found a hesperornis on aberration yet. I don't the they exist here. 

You can use any fert egg, but it is buggy registering eggs atm, you need to get the basilisk to try and bite you when your stood next to the egg, almost as if it's eating the egg without intending to.

Dimetrodon eggs work pretty well. I don't know how good they are compared to Rock Drake eggs, but according to the Wiki (which could be wrong), Rock Drake eggs aren't that awesome. Supposedly, Diplodocus is best, followed by Dimetrodon, Sarco, and Glowtail

16 minutes ago, PuffyPony said:

Dimetrodon eggs work pretty well. I don't know how good they are compared to Rock Drake eggs, but according to the Wiki (which could be wrong), Rock Drake eggs aren't that awesome. Supposedly, Diplodocus is best, followed by Dimetrodon, Sarco, and Glowtail

Any level rock drake egg will give you 41% tame progress on a level 50 bask. 

12 hours ago, Sharpshot879 said:

Dododex has taming tips on there and there are youtube videos on taming it. 

It eats dropped fertilized eggs, and you use bug repellant to keep from it aggroing you. I believe you can lure it out of the ground with honey, but I have not tried it yet. You can't tame it while burrowed.

correct dimetrodon are actually the best egg that actually exist in aberration

Archived